Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Birmingham following in Norwich's footsteps

Having done an opponent interview for the Nest I was surprised how much stick is going Steve Bruce''s way at the moment.  It looks like they could soon be getting the same awful atmospheres as we have been!!  A new phenomena in football, or just exagerrated due to the power of the internet??

[quote]

Any chants of Bruce Out Yet?

There will more than likely be chants at the game tomorrow against you lot. Which as much as I want him gone I do not agree with booing or chanting against any member of my team. I will be cringing tomorrow come kick off!

[/quote]

And

[quote]

User CJ Foghorn Wrote: "Can''t wish you good luck for tuesday, we desperately need them points or are going to go down!! "

User Blues Wrote Back: "Don''t worry about it, there''s plenty of people off here hoping that you get the points too. "

[/quote]

The full interview is here:

http://www.thenest-ncfc.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=330

They are probably where we were a year ago. High expectations of a quick return but team and manager not delivering. Must be twice as galling for them too with the rennaisance at Villa and their bitterist rivals having probably the best manger in Britain. I bet they wont be as patient as we were.

When thinking about this interview, I really can''t get the image out of my mind of two old men sitting in a pub with the same pint they''ve had for two hours, flat caps on, and grumbling nonsensically at random points...CJ Foghorn: Blah... weeeeerrrrming. Hat! Hat! Buggritmilleniumhandandshrimp. WORTHY OUT! Gabsnasm.User Blues (Responding an hour later): Harrrrr, ghank manager, SHITE! Mbbbbr. Bru-Cey-Bon-Us! Kjankjan, manager.Barman: Time gentleman, please!Both: FECK OFF!

Good work CJF. Interesting to read...

The Evening News mentions how short some of the bookies'' odds are on Bruce''s future.

I really hope we get stuck into them, because I think they''re there for the taking. It''s not always about the quality you have on paper...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]People that moan aren''t exclusive to Norwich.[/quote]No, but we are the reigning European Champions [;)]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="blahblahblah"]People that moan aren''t exclusive to Norwich.[/quote]

No, but we are the reigning European Champions [;)]
[/quote]

And you stepped onto the podium - to collect the trophy.........[:P]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="blahblahblah"]People that moan aren''t exclusive to Norwich.[/quote]

No, but we are the reigning European Champions [;)]
[/quote]

Hey, if the team can''t win something....