Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Wigan Beware

Wigan have not lost away from the JJB since November, Friday will therefore be a tough examination. They have two big forwards and an impressive midfield.

I don''t think anyone will be taking this game lightly. They have an excellent front two like you say in Roberts and Ellington. They''ve also got a strong midfield. It''ll be tough but if we play like we can do we can turn them over. Sunderland are at home to Sheff Utd a few hours before we play on Friday so we''ll know if they''ve dropped points. Could be a bit of unecessary added pressure.

Must admit i am feeling a bit nervous about friday. If wigan play like they did against the binners a few weeks ago then it will be very tough. 24 hours ago i was feeling fine and very confident, then sunderland win and straight away i get twitchy again. Hopefully another win on friday will settle me down for a days.

So what ? Chelsea hadn''t beaten Arsenal for 17 games until last night and if my memory serves me well, Wigan haven''t been to Carrow Road during that time, if you see what I mean.

About time someone put that right then isn''t it.

All long runs come to an end sometime.

We have to take them seriously, but we have nothing to fear if we play to our full potential, and the crowd gets behind us from minute 1 to 90.

"Worthington''s Green''n''Yella Army - N C F C" Repeat until physically sick!

quite right Making etc how long was it before last w/e that we beat Burnely away, Coventry away earlier in the season etc etc. Be confident, they are good, but so are we

Norwich 3 Wigan 1 no doubt in my mind whatsoever,Wigan''s run will come to an end on Friday which is why its named Good Friday in Norwich!

Another fact to be aware of is that Wigan have never lost a league match shown on Sky...

They are a solid defensive team with pace and power up front - without a doubt this is oneof the toughest games we will have at CR this year.

Don''t panic Mr Mainwaring! (with apologies to Corporal Jones)

Why are the nerves coming in again from some people? Worthy knows what he''s doing, the team know what they need to do, and showing loads of confidence both on the field and in the press, so let''s get behind them, show them that we''re confident, and make loads of NOISE!!!

Have faith, ye waverers - we WILL be promoted!!!!!

Foghorn, if you have got one take it with you, that would be a novelty and increase the noise levels