Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

No respect for Jose

Good to see the Chelski manager once again making a fool out of himself! Im my opinion, what he has said about Hunt and Reading is totally out of order. I think it''s fair to say that alot of people in football (fans included) are losing respect for this deluded man. There''s no doubt that he''s a good manager, but I cannot stand the man!

Oh, by the way, anyone still against the appointment of PG? If so, get your head sorted, and watch the higlights of last night!

OTBC! The good times are just around the corner!

I agree. It''s incredibly arrogant that he is now blaming the NHS for not getting an ambulance to the ground quick enough.

Is he so self consumed that he didn''t realised it was his own club''s medical staff the caused the delay?

I actually rate Jose as a manager - it''s very hard not to of course. But I''d take Man U winning the title over Chelsea any day, soley down to their attitude (not necessarily players, but certainly officials and board).

Just my 2 cents...

I like Jose because he''s generally so outspoken, and a very amusing and charming man most of the time.  Yet as soon as something hasn''t gone his way, he bleats like a child who''s had his toys taken away from him.Anyone with half a brain can see that the incident was an accident, and happens week-in, week-out in various football games throughout the country without serious incident or injury.  Goalkeepers have to be brave, otherwise there''s no point - I read a poster on BBC 606 yesterday who said "if they didn''t want to use any part of their body to stop the ball, they wouldn''t be a goalkeeper."Of course everyone wishes Cech a good recovery as he is a great ''keeper, but it is nowt more than bad luck that has seen two of Chavski''s goalies floored.  Welcome, Jose, to the cruel world of the injury crisis!Ps, mbncfc, love the sig! Is that being sung at Carra Rudd these days, cos if not then it should!

You don''t seem to get it, guys.

Who are Chelsea playing this evening? And who is talking about the team, their current (not great) form, their inability to beat the better team of Barcelona, or even football at all?

Nobody.

Which is perfect for the players to go about their business un-noticed and get on with their preparation with little pressure. He puts himself in the spotlight to take the spotlight away from his players.

I cannot stand the ****. Jose thinks he''s god just because he''s got an open checkbook, I''d like to see what he would be at a proper club, not a russian''s playground!

Sod Off Jose, go and manage Portugal!

[quote user="Mook"]

You don''t seem to get it, guys.

Who are Chelsea playing this evening? And who is talking about the team, their current (not great) form, their inability to beat the better team of Barcelona, or even football at all?

Nobody.

Which is perfect for the players to go about their business un-noticed and get on with their preparation with little pressure. He puts himself in the spotlight to take the spotlight away from his players.

[/quote]

Mook....you have made the point i was going to make!! well done. I love Jose and his ways. Carry on........

it amazes me that when his own players are hurt everybody is at fault, yet when essien behaved like a thug on ben haim and hamman a couple of seasons ago mourinho said it was part of the game! sounds like hes being his usual arrogant hypocritical self, and because reading gave them a tough game instead of rolling over as they should!

Good point mook, and well made...

Evil, me and my drummer came up with it a while ago (i think other clubs use it too, so i can''t claim originality). My next gig in Norwich and it get gets played (threat and promise - sorry for the veiled plug).

We keep singing it to ourselves. If I still had my season ticket, trust me, the Barclay would already be shouting it. I''m hoping that, through the medium of the pink''un forum, those in the know will take it on and use it as indeed it should be...

If we don''t already have a proper song for Earnie,or already sing this, then come on the Barclay. If not, I may have to get in there at Christmas and do it myself... or even worse, start a thread...

i think he is great for the game, he is such a character, I have never known anyone so arrogant. I do think he talks a lot of sh*t too, he says the first thing that comes into his head, like a small boy.

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]I cannot stand the ****. Jose thinks he''s god just because he''s got an open checkbook, I''d like to see what he would be at a proper club, not a russian''s playground! Sod Off Jose, go and manage Portugal![/quote]

Well, I''d say at a smaller club without an open cheque book he''d probably.... Win the UEFA Cup one season & then follw it up the next season with the Champions League!... Porto ring any bells?

IMO Jose is in the same class as Martin O''Neil - sheer class.

Great manager? Shankly, Fergusson, Busby & Paisley were all great managers, I don''t think the Special One is there yet.  It might be said that he is diverting attention on himself instead of the team ahead of tonight''s game, but all he is really doing is slagging off the medical team at Reading.  I think he will end up with egg on his face over this one, & will be offering a sincere apology to the people involved.

A GREAT manager would be bringing youngsters through the system, not just buying any big name going, like Ballack & Shevchenko.  A club like Chelsea should have a youth system to rival United''s, when Beckham, Scholes etc came through the ranks. 

On a Big day for us! Sky Sports news kept on every 10 Mins about the "Moaning one" he did appear as a character when he first arrived. Now the more you see of him the more you realise that he is just a Moaning bad loser!!!

Is''nt he Portugese? Christ if only other teams got the same amount of press as him, maybe they would have a chance to moan about the shocking, biased and totally unfair decisions that are given against them, when playing his "Mona Lisa''s" week in week out!

He still manages to moan about that!!!!!!

Just to add my view and also to go back to the Reading game, i think that he is TOTALLY out of order with slagging off the NHS and Reading staff. 

I think he is ok as a manager and he has made us laugh with many of his moans and groans in the past but this time when i heard him complaining about waiting for the ambulance i actually felt quite sick, especially after the FACTUAL statements were released.  What the hell right has he to use his fat gob and big name to drag other people or organisations into it?

I really do hope that this comes back to bite him and i would very much like to see a SINCERE apology.  This time he has gone outside his little world of football and touched on offending even those who don''t follow the game.

Taking the spotlight off his players by having a moan at the manager/ref/players/mascots hair colour/state of the pitch? yes fine, dont have a problem with it, but acting like a complete ****? Shove off Jose, i dont want to hear it.

Thankyou

Bye

Matt

The man thinks that he is a god, come on he has all the money in the world to put a good team together and im sure even Worthless would do ok.

The fact of the matter is that it was a freak accident. How can you mean to knee but someone in the head.

Jose has nothing better to do than constantly pick holes. Just because he is a Reading player he thinks that he has the power to look down on everyone and get them into trouble.

I hope Chelsea and Ashley Cole lose everything this season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6065286.stmCarlo Cudicini''s views on the incidents at the weekend, above.He completely contradicts himself by saying that he doesn''t believe that Hunt or Sonko had violent intentions, yet believes they should have been sent off and later goes on to say: "Instead of demanding action against those who so violently challenge the keepers..."Which is it to be, Carlo? Were they deliberately violent, or was it an accident, as is more likely? Should they have been sent off if you feel there was no violent intent?

What utter drivel, anyone would think this man has had a bump on the head recently.... [:|]

I also think people give Jose too much credit for his mind games.

I really don''t think that first thing after the game on Saturday he was thinking "Right, I''m going to whinge about these 2 accidents, and blame both Reading''s medical access and the NHS for the appalling attention my keepers'' received, continually from now until Wednesday. All to take the attention off my players for the ''big'' game coming up against Barca." [:S] I doubt it.