Sign in to follow this  
pickle79

worthy at wednesday?

I wounder what odd''s are like for worthy to take over at Sheffield Wednesday its'' gotta be worth a tenner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pickle my dear old thing , save you money ,sheff wed are not that daft , my dear old pickle if i am remembered for one thing in my life it is that i have saved you a tenner.

I reckon Worthy must be the favourite for the job, though a lot of names that were linked with our own vacancy will inevitably be linked with Sheff Wed as well. Wednesday are Worthy''s club - I bet he''s applied already!

the interesting compensation figure will be that paid by Wednesday to Sturrock....he was offered and signed a 4 year extension only last month! Incredible...

Pearson is also ex-Wednesday isn''t he. He seemed to make a decent fist of his short time in charge of WBA so maybe he will apply.

Mark .Y.

one paper says worthy this morning, mind you another one says nigel pearson so it''ll be interesting to see. Feel a bit sorry for sturrock, he had to go but that wednesday job is a killer how many guys have they had over numerous years who have failed there, even paul jewell, I think they need some cash investment from the top as they have a good potential.

I hope not! 2 weeks ago I had a £20 bet @ 40/1 that worthy would be the new leeds manager. I have been quietly confident of this until Sheff Wed sacked their manager.