Sign in to follow this  
At last?

Referee today

Very good for me, hardly noticed him. Unfussy. Even had the common sense to listen to his linesman when he signalled for the foul ruling out a Wigan goal.

Perhaps I''m biased but he was miles better than the so called premiership ref we had v Stoke.

Yeah well said atlast. When the referee hardly gets a mention after the game, you know he''s had a good one! Wigan might not agree- Could have had a penalty, although it would have been soft and I didn''t see a lot wrong with their goal. Oh well, swings and roundabouts

I was eighteen yards away from Hucks getting chopped near the corner of the area, and it looked like it was IN the area. So I think it may have evened up eventually.

I thought he was very good - refereed the game with a smile on his face, tried to allow advantage when possible, and got their penalty shout absolutely right - the guy was pulling Malky before Malky gave him a little tug, so it was swings and roundabouts. I hope he gets promoted to the Premiership for next season - he deserves it.