Sign in to follow this  
FatMan Fat

Peter Grant is so refreshing

After watching "The Championship" and seeing PG''s interview with Andy Townsend I decided to review his interviews with Radio Broadland. My god, what a differrence to the past few seasons who to hear a manager say the things that most fans would say, ranging from "the second half simply wasn''t good enough", to due to his stupidity, "McVeigh might not even get a look now at the first 16 as I may get someone to repklace him".

Couple that to his impassioned coaching from the touchline and refreshing wind is blowing through Carrow Road

It really could be that Deliah and Co have got it right with PG!!

I think they have got it spot on, fair play to them. They had a modern and refreshing attitude to recruiting a decent, honest, proffesional bloke for the job.

Did they not suprise us all?

And are we dissapointed? Just watch City fly, you mark my words, it''s the Playoffs at least.

I await all the negative posts......

I hope this isn''t seen as a negative post, it''s not mean''t to be and  it''s just an observation.

I was watching Wigan v Man.City in the bar before yesterdays game. A lot of the things we are saying about Peter Grant were said about Stuart Pearce a year ago. He looked lost yesterday, powerless to do anything about his sides capitulation. What a difference a year has made to him and Man. City.