Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

GRANT SHOWING LEADERSHIP!

Norwich players seemed to be playing tonight with more respect for their manager than the opposition.

Great to have a manager showing passion.

Great to have discipline and control.

Great to do a job.

And great to stuff Birmingham.

If Grant keeps this attitude he will get another 20% out of the team.

It is very early days but this is exactly the kind of approach I had hoped for.

Well done Granty!

Well Done Peter

He''s sorted out a defence in 1 training session, when Poor old nigel couldnt work it out in over 2 years!

Thats exactly what I was just going to post, what a difference it makes to have a leader on the touchline, motivating, encouraging, shouting and controlling.

Well Done Peter Grant and Well Done Norwich City [:)]

I am a happy canary tonight but I thought it was worth dragging this thread back just to keep some peoples feet on the ground.  It is easy to put on a performance in your new managers first game, we all loved PG on this night (it was the 1-0 win over birmingham) and thought he was exactly what we needed after NW left, if only we knew what was in store.I hope I dont have to drag these Roeder is god threads up in a years time when we have a new manager who has just managed us for the first time.

This is true, Duffman, but it is also important to be optimistic as a fan.

The alternative would be for the home crowd to applaud politely in a reserved and cautious manner and look forward to Watford running onto the pitch in a mood of quiet deliberation.

The fact home supporters gave credit to the team for their improved performance at half time and kept their faith and optimism inspired the side and put pressure on the opposition.

It is a balance, true, but better to believe.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

This is true, Duffman, but it is also important to be optimistic as a fan.

The alternative would be for the home crowd to applaud politely in a reserved and cautious manner and look forward to Watford running onto the pitch in a mood of quiet deliberation.

The fact home supporters gave credit to the team for their improved performance at half time and kept their faith and optimism inspired the side and put pressure on the opposition.

It is a balance, true, but better to believe.

[/quote]

I totally agree but I thought it was worthwhile bringing this up because some people seem to think GR is our saviour and that performance was all down to him and he is a great manager now.   I hope he and the team can keep this going and I am not trying to add any negativity to the board because we have had enough of that lately.

I hope we can all take our ''A'' game to tuesday and the players will respond in the same manner again.