Sign in to follow this  
Over the side again

Bookies choice - Mark Bowen

Ladbrokes tonight quotes Mark Bowen as 2/1 for next Norwich manager- an outstanding player in his time here and much sought after as a coach. He would be my choice ahead of everyone else, I suspect that Curbs is watching events unfold at Man City and West Ham, and will be in post by January . Hopefully the appointment can be confirmed quickly, with his own team, and we can get out of this diabolicall division.

I thought West Ham were after ''Big'' Phil Scolari. Providing the takeover goes through before they get relegated that is.

[quote user="Over the side again"]

Ladbrokes tonight quotes Mark Bowen as 2/1 for next Norwich manager- an outstanding player in his time here and much sought after as a coach. He would be my choice ahead of everyone else, I suspect that Curbs is watching events unfold at Man City and West Ham, and will be in post by January . Hopefully the appointment can be confirmed quickly, with his own team, and we can get out of this diabolicall division.

[/quote]

Well said.  For me Curbishley is not the man for Norwich City. Too much like Worthington and doesn''t have the spark needed to motivate. Charlton did ok.......but after early season runs...always faded. Weak and grey.

Mark Bowen is my number one by a mile..........