Sign in to follow this  
Svensson is Great

Svensson

me and my mate Ben have been saying this for ages now he is a class player just needed some more games behind his belt and some goals, well 4 in 3 ant bad and what a cracker Vs Wigan. Please can you give him some support now!! sing his name he deserves it, even when he wont scoring he was working really had. there was few of us singing super Mat Super in barclary but never really caught on. so come on!!!!!!!

Matty''s current form is certainly vindication for those of us who had been supporting his starting before Iwan. However, he dosesn''t seem to have a "personal" song yet....about time time the Barclay/Sanke Pit came up with one!!

I''ve been saying the self same thing, on this site and even Radio Norfolk! The guy now has confidence and is looking like the player I knew he could be, However I would go so far to say, I suspect there''s even more to come from him. As for singing his name, I think the "Super...." song is a tad un-original, and after he scored vs Forest I heard the Barclay singing the old Steeno song which I thought was quite good "La La lalala La La La La Svensson" (not sure if there''s the right amount of la''s but you get the idea!)
ON THE BALL CITY!!!!