Sign in to follow this  
NMTD

Lookie-likies....

I was watching Eastenders the other night when it suddenly struck me how much Ian Henderson looked like Spencer Moon.

The youthful, cheeky-chappie face - the dark spikey sonic haircut - I''m sure they might be the same person.

I also use to taunt a young lady who sits a couple of rows in from of me that side on, flapper Andy Marshall used to look like Ricky Butcher - or maybe that was Bianca???

Thinking about it - old stalwart Rob Newman looks a bit like Pat Butcher without the ear-rings.

Are there any other soap stars in our squad past or present?

Can''t think of any in our squad, but someone here just mentioned that Fablin Wilnis looks like Muffin the Mule, George Santos looks like Paul Trueman out of East Enders, Kelvin Davis bears a resemblance to Martin Fowler, whilst Matt Elliott looks like Phil Mitchell.

As for Pablo Counago, if you tickle his tummy, he''ll roll around on the floor like Well''ard.

Once entered my dog in a Eric Gates lookalike contest.

I had to shave it''s bum and get it to walk backwards

You''ve never seen Spencer and Hendo in the same room together have you...?

I think that crap DJ Brandon Block is exactly how Huckerby would look if he put on about 4 stone.

Me and a mate went to watch the Youth Team at Old Trafford and gave the youths nicknames - there was Baby Ruel, Baby Crouch, Actual Sized McVeigh...

Tufnell- you''re right about McVeigh. When we played at Upton Park, a Hammer mate of mine said that they all thought he was the mascot until he lined up for the whistle.

And there was me thinking that, when I was a wee kid, I''d seen Graham Paddon winning Wimbledon seven times wearing his towelling headband!

Never mind player lookie-likies. Who do WE look like that''s famous? I''m not really sure that I look like anyone famous really, but, take a few years off me and I might be something remotely like Anna Kournikova, I suppose! Ho, hum! (I do play a lot of tennis, REALLY).

Its strange you should bring up (sorry unfortunate choice having just read the other thread!) ''What do we look like?'' Susie, because when I was at the game today I found myself looking at other fans and wondering if any of them were the posters on this site. I think some of the blokes thought I was checking them out so I really must stop doing this.
Its strangely addictive though this message board. I''d never been in a chat room in my life and thought them dodgy (some obviously are) but it only takes a couple of replies and you''re hooked. Great fun. Thank you all for enriching my life.

I also wonder that when i am at games. We should all talk really loudly about the board at games so then others around will be able to spot each other.

If you''re in the Lower Barclay - if you come out of the D tunnel and look right you''ll see me jumping up and down...

Peter

R U Captain Canary then, as he''s normally jumping up and down at that end of the pitch when I arrive ????

I think super Matt looks like Man Utds whinging goalie Carroll. There the similarity ends.