Sign in to follow this  
BRAVEHEART

SHOULD MANAGER'S BE JUDGED ON THEIR MANAGERIAL RECORD ?

Concerning the selection process for who becomes next Manager I think, we should look at the candidate''s Managerial record. Why do I say this because the Managerial record is based on results, and obiviously despite the performance''s the results are ultimately in my opinion more important. I think the board should look at their Managerial record''s very closely to pick the right man. The stats in my opinion are similar to what a Manager has achieved each and every season, if you summarise what he has out of however many seasons, that should give you an indication.

Personally I agree with the Managerial Stats,do you agree with the Managerial Stats ?

Managerial Statistics can be found on www.soccerbase.com it''s quite a good place if you want to view a manager''s record statistically.

that''s an interesting site, not sure if stats alone are enough to decide on a new manager, it also depends on their stye or play, the team they worked with, their budget, how well repected they are etc., I didn''t spend too long on the site but Steve Bruce''s stats looked very medicore.