Sign in to follow this  
Mook

Now even the Wizard agrees with Mook!

As there seems to be a certain amount of gloating re Huckerby, I would just like to remind the Wizard of his posting "Promotion under Worthy? Don''t make me laugh". And how I was slated for always defending the great man.

What a difference two weeks make!

Clever posting this Mook, but what you failed to mention was, that some time ago I posterd a thread under the banner ''I''m not worthy'', praising the man, and repenting for my sins, just thought I''d point that out!.

i have in the past criticised worthy for some negative stuff away from home and for never dropping gary holt

but on playing the board for what he wants and for man management skills he has few equals

go for it worthy, you are indeed premiership class mate, and now, we have the journey there, it''s going to be exciting folks!

Have to say I have been NW''s biggest critic in the past - dodgy substitutions, negative tactics - but he''s shown real balls and made it clear to the board where he stands and just look at the potential results. Fair Play Worthy - I take my hat off to you mate...