Sign in to follow this  
Canary Magic

Interviews TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have from a very good source been told that NCFC are today interviewing Bowen, Tilson and Penney today and Crooky is tomorrow.

Apparently they are not very impressed with Bowen as his  first question was "What does it pay?"

I guarantee this info!!!!!! [:D]

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts? No not many!

Can I ask who this Source is cause this source seems to contradicting every piece of information that has been published on the vacant position!

Tilson and Bowen are wanted by their own clubs and have been denied permission to talk to Norwich!

Penney is probably on the list but I doubt Crook is without Bowen!

you guarentuee that bowen''s first question was ''what does it pay?''.....hmmm i very much doubt so

Source is a guy who''s really good friends with Delia. They''re a really respected person and he sits with her at games alot!

Trust me i was really excited and what sources have said that Tilson''s not available?? Remember we couldn''t afford Hux but still he came!

We''re a very big cherry of a football management post.

[quote user="Chris Lewis"]

I have from a very good source been told that NCFC are today interviewing Bowen, Tilson and Penney today and Crooky is tomorrow.

Apparently they are not very impressed with Bowen as his  first question was "What does it pay?"

Any thoughts?

[/quote]

I doubt thats Crook will be here tomorrow because didn''t I read somewhere that his wife had come back at the weekend for a funeral and left Crooky at home to look after the kids.Isn''t he in Australia?

[quote user="Chris Lewis"]

Source is a guy who''s really good friends with Delia. They''re a really respected person and he sits with her at games alot!

[/quote]

A really repected person, really good friends with Delia and sits with her at games a lot? Isn''t that her husband, Michael Wynn Jones?

Can you ask your ''source'' if Tilsons first question was "Can I bring my Freddy"?

how can u guarentee the information? is it like a guarentee on an electrical item where we can get a refund or discredit u in 12 months? lol

jas :)

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Chris Lewis"]

Any thoughts?

[/quote]

I doubt thats Crook will be here tomorrow because didn''t I read somewhere that his wife had come back at the weekend for a funeral and left Crooky at home to look after the kids.Isn''t he in Australia?

[/quote]

Maybe they are all going for a "Jolly Jaunt" over to the Land of Oz to interview him![ap] [ip]

Flamin'' Galah''s!!! The lot of ya!!!!!!!!!!! [:D]

What a load of tosh! My brother was at school in Lowestoft with, and is still good mates with, Terry Butcher and they communicate very regularly via e-mail. Chippy is in Australia looking after the sprogs whilst his wife has come back to England to attend a funeral on her side of the family. I wouldn''t be unhappy if the other three are being interviewed (and have heard elsewhere that interviews are today and tomorrow)  but the Crook story has spoiled this rumour.

Hmm.

Interview By Phone ?  Interview even by videophone ?

Cat ? Pidgeons ?

Seriously though - why would someone use what looks to be their own name to pass on this information ?  Wouldn''t that seriously discredit them with the source of the info ?

Ohh, Bluff, Double Bluff, I''ve no idea now... [:-*] [^o)] ???

I agree that the Crook part doesn''t seem realistic if he is in OZ, however i can guarantee that this chap is a close friend of Delia''s (I got a signed Delia book for my mum through him!) and the info is reliable.

Don''t shot the messanger guys!!!! If we are interviewing Bowen and Tilson thats all good in my books.

I still havent given up on Curbishley, didn''t I read somewhere that hes Delia''s next door neighbour in canary wharf where they both have apartments. She must know him quite well!!!!

[quote user="barclayendboy"]Honestly  what drivel ,lets have some decent info not rubbish like this.
[/quote]

To be fair, why are you looking on the forum for ''decent info''? Shouldn''t you be on the pink''un home page???

When this rumour that appears to be ''drivel'' comes to nothing, call the the big boys onto canary magic. I am more than willing to take hope from this rumour and go with it. Saves me thinking of Robson coming here.Crying [:''(]

Damn, and now he''s changed his name to something anonymous to mak eit look more true and put holes in my argument !

Ho are you supposed to follow this narrative ?!?!?!?!?!?!?ONE?

just wait and see who the boss is I guess.

I''m glad McLeish is out of the running, the barclat end would have made a right hash of crowbarring his name into songs.

Delia signed a cook book for me but that does not mean I know anything about the interviewing process however one can make an educated guess:

He needs to have Premiership experiance to satisfy the Boards desire for promotion and the ability to stay at that level.

He needs to understand about bungs and back handers to keep the Board out of trouble but still be able to encourage "star" players to come to Norwich.

He needs to be able to work without a big pot of money to bring players to the club so he needs to be respected throughout the industry.

He needs to have a good enough name to get the fans of the Boards'' backs

He needs to be inteligent and able to mix socially with the Board and their partners.

He needs to have faith in God as well as the fans and his players.

He needs to be happy to live in Norfolk and bring his wife and family here.

Now tell me who fits that bill and go place your bets.

Ha! I''ve changed my name! Sorry like everyone anonymity i upmost!!! The narrative goes on! [:$]

Plus to the guy who discredited this by saying Crook is in OZ just read the reports on that he''s flown in! Oh how my info suddenly looks a tad rosier!!!

Bring on Tilson i say! [:O]

some facts (1)  the person who always sit with delia  is a woman , when delia sits the barcley she is always with her.

(2) crooky is looking after this kids back in oz

(3) curbs lives  in essex

so we will have to wait  & see , i have my money on  grant  on the ball city

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Any thoughts? No not many! Can I ask who this Source is cause this source seems to contradicting every piece of information that has been published on the vacant position! Tilson and Bowen are wanted by their own clubs and have been denied permission to talk to Norwich! Penney is probably on the list but I doubt Crook is without Bowen![/quote]

no information just guesses and false rumour

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Any thoughts? No not many! Can I ask who this Source is cause this source seems to contradicting every piece of information that has been published on the vacant position! Tilson and Bowen are wanted by their own clubs and have been denied permission to talk to Norwich! Penney is probably on the list but I doubt Crook is without Bowen![/quote]

no information just guesses and false rumour

[/quote]

good to see you''re in your usual optimistic mood