Sign in to follow this  
londonpete

Brian Laws from Scunthorpe

Have to say I watched Scunthorpe play Forest on Sat and was very impressed, they ended up winning 4-0 at the City Ground and played some great football. He has been there for 10 years one of the league''s longest serving managers and has turned prem and championship cast offs into very useful players on a shoe string budget. They have a front two in Keogh and Sharp who are worth a heck of a lot of money, scoring goals and have some of the best link up play I have ever seen. They also play good passing football and made Forest look a very average side. Okay they had a very poor start to the season (but now sit second in the table) , but I feel he would be a very good appointment and also is one of those who played under Brian Clough which in my opinion is always a massive bonus.

This is an unacceptable gamble on a nobody! The board would be selling us down the swanee!

Did''nt we beat Barnsley 5-1 the other week to go 2nd! Who cares if they won a match 4-0 to go 2nd, just maybe Forest had one of those days?