Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Lets unite and post bad things about Ipswich!

Frankly guys and girls, there is a lot of division on this website, so called WO''s and KTF''s moaning at each other about the board and a certain ongoing saga...

...and thats not how it should be. Some of us seem to have forgotten certain principles of being a norwich fan, like wanting and being better than Ipswich!

So what I suggust is we use this post to post anti-ipswich stuff like jokes and events here, one because it may cheer some people up and two, it may rat out a few scum fans!

I''ll start,what a waste of money and wages Finidi George and Martijn Reuser was!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Frankly guys and girls, there is a lot of division on this website, so called WO''s and KTF''s moaning at each other about the board and a certain ongoing saga... ...and thats not how it should be. Some of us seem to have forgotten certain principles of being a norwich fan, like wanting and being better than Ipswich! So what I suggust is we use this post to post anti-ipswich stuff like jokes and events here, one because it may cheer some people up and two, it may rat out a few scum fans! I''ll start,what a waste of money and wages Finidi George and Martijn Reuser was![/quote]

We aint in any position   to have a go at any club !   have you checked the  league table recently ?

[quote]

We aint in any position   to have a go at any club !   have you checked the  league table recently ? [/quote]   

Oh I don''t know, what about Southend ? [:)]

A well known DVD rental shop in Ipswich has started providing a service they call "the complete night in"It consists of a DVD of choice, a curry, a six pack of lager and a sheep.One happy local (yokel?) was heard to comment "Thats not a baaaaaa-d deal"

Marty wrote, " you might upset yellow fever ".

Exactly. By my reckoning mine is the ninth post on this subject, but, as yet, not a peep from YF.

Anyone fancy a flutter on how many more posts on this thread will appear before YF puts finger to keyboard ?

Should be any second now.......

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Frankly guys and girls, there is a lot of division on this website, so called WO''s and KTF''s moaning at each other about the board and a certain ongoing saga... ...and thats not how it should be. Some of us seem to have forgotten certain principles of being a norwich fan, like wanting and being better than Ipswich! So what I suggust is we use this post to post anti-ipswich stuff like jokes and events here, one because it may cheer some people up and two, it may rat out a few scum fans! I''ll start,what a waste of money and wages Finidi George and Martijn Reuser was![/quote]

Division?

Since we lost the manager I have not seen very much division?

I have seen some pretty constructive ideas from people who i disagreed with over the management issue.

Infact your post is one of the first to use WO or KTF I have seen posted in a long time.

I think most of us have moved on and want whats best for the club going forward.