Sign in to follow this  
lord montyjones

kevin bond

Personally It doesn''t matter how good an appilcant he is, I think we shouldn''t appoint someone like him until all the "Bungs" charges are either dropped or proven!

Do you despair sometimes Lord Montyjones ?

You wrote that, as our new manager, Kevin Bond might not be the answer. You suggested instead that for his older brother James this could be his toughest mission yet. 

Yellow Fever wrote, " You mean his Dad - John ".

You must be quite young, Yellow Fever, but since 1962 more than twenty of  these missions have been tackled at a cinema near you. Another will be this autumn. Geddit ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

You wrote that, as our new manager, Kevin Bond might not be the answer. You suggested instead that for his older brother James this could be his toughest mission yet. 

You must be quite young, Yellow Fever, but since 1962 more than twenty of  these missions have been tackled at a cinema near you. Another will be this autumn. Geddit ?

[/quote]

but it was john who was are manager in 1970''s

[/quote]I still don''t follow, but I was only born in 1985 so I''m not surprised

In the absence of an explanation from the original poster, Lord Montyjones, may I be so bold as to enlighten ........

Kevin Bond has got a father called John but he hasn''t got an older brother James. But if he did have he would be -- wait for it -- James Bond. Special agent 007, always on a tough mission to sort things out, save he world, that kind of stuff.

Hence the reference to cinemas, etc.

Hope that''s clarified matters chaps......

And yet again the Government tells us that with another record year of GCHQ passes at O, A and Level 42 we are breeding a Nation of superintellectuals........Maybe they just don''t do Fleming until final year at Uni these days though I understand they''re considering "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for the A level English Lit syllabus in the next year or two the video of which will tie in nicely with the Media and film studies BA. Why not cut down the workload on the poor overworked teachers and just get an agency worker to hand out a sticker each day you turn up and when the albums full you can swap it for a degree?

In the absence of an explanation from the original poster, Lord Montyjones, may I be so bold as to enlighten ........

Kevin Bond has got a father called John but he hasn''t got an older brother James. But if he did have he would be -- wait for it -- James Bond. Special agent 007, always on a tough mission to sort things out, save he world, that kind of stuff.

[/quote]

so Lord Montyjones is wrong and told us rubbish like i said

[quote user="Yellow fever"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re just making a fool of yourself now YF.

In the absence of an explanation from the original poster, Lord Montyjones

[/quote]I think he''s probably still laughing at Fevered ego or whatever he''s called [:D]

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

[/quote]Dear oh dear.This is like shooting fish in a barrel.Isn''t it way past your bedtime?

Today''s '' Times '' reports that last night Kevin Bond signed as manager of Bournemouth AFC. The news will have been greeted with some relief by the majority of City fans

Although very much an outsider for the Carrow Road job the announcement may not have not been so well received by East Anglian press copy writers, some of whom still fondly remember the days of father John who provided many a corny headline.

All would not have been lost however had he taken charge of one of the Basildon teams.

That would have given us all something good to write on.......

Nepotism........

Milan Mandaric is a big pal of Redknapp.........

Mandaric is rumoured to be interested in buying out Bournemouth.....

Bond jnr is a pal of Redknapp...who''s father John is also a pal from West Ham days.

Jamie Redknapp will probably be given a job.....

Harry Redknapp will leave Portsmouth in due course and take over at Bournemouth.....

It''s just like the mafia.....................

Today''s '' Times '' reports that last night Kevin Bond signed as manager of Bournemouth AFC. The news will have been greeted with some relief by the majority of City fans

Although very much an outsider for the Carrow Road job the announcement may not have not been so well received by East Anglian press copy writers, some of whom still fondly remember the days of father John who provided many a corny headline.

All would not have been lost however had he taken charge of one of the Basildon teams.

That would have given us all something good to write on.......

[/quote]

However we would have been stuck for something to write on if he had taken charge of one of the Uni teams ...

Good appointment for Bournemouth but we deserve better and as I said before I wouldn''t employ anyone until Bung charges are proven of threw out!