Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

England lesson for City!

After Englands shameful display in Croatia, City need to learn quickly a very important lesson.

Don''t promote your 1st team coach to manager because all the old problems will come with him.

Agreed?.

[quote user="charlies dad"]Agreed. But im 95% certain that is exactly what we are about to do.[/quote]Be honest; you haven''t got a clue who the next manager will be, do you? I don''t either. It''s just a case of waiting and seeing. I sincerely believe the choice is far from made.

England did''nt lose ''coz of the tactics or the manager. It was the players.

Too many of the England players are at the moment playing below ''par'', even skipper John Terry made mistakes.

The second goal was due to every Premiership pitch being like a billiards table, Robinson is a good kicker (for a goalie!) but it came as a big suprise to him that the ball did run true.

to be fair England had at least 3 or 4 or their first choice midfielders out injured, although it highlights the lack of strength in depth. I must say that if Carrick is worth 17 million or whatever it was, then I am worth about 5 million, he is so average.