Sign in to follow this  
Canarygirl

training at colney

Hi..I tried and failed to get autographs from the players in the mall today due to the HUGE queue but have been told players sign autographs at Colney anyone know when they train? Cheers

If you give the main switchboard a ring, ask for the Colney training ground telephone number.

Then if you ring Colney, they will tell you when the players will be there training.

They usually have to be at Colney for 10.00am so they all tend to arrive at different times between 9.00am and 10.00am.

You can park in the car park where the players park, then as they arrive you can get an autograph.

If you get there for 9.00am, all being well, you can get the whole squad in an hour! Its more difficult getting the autographs when they leave as they all leave together so you tend to miss quite a few.

Good luck.

Hopefully with the weather being good, I''m going to Colney tomorrow with a couple of people I know and will be cycling from Attleborough via Wymondham and Hethersett which is about 10 miles.I''ve done this twice before although alone but when I went the last time which was only about 6 weeks ago I got their at about 2pm and what happened, they''ed gone. The problem is does anyone know if there are any places to put bikes because looking at the training ground there doesn''t seem anywhere but this is a need for me and the people I''m going with to put them somewhere and hopefully they''ll be safe whilst we watch training.