Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

'NCISA DARLING' DOUG LIVERMORE TO BE OFFERED THE JOB!!!!

It''s been rumoured that in a desperate attempt to unite the fans the board are seriously considering appointing Doug Livermore.

I understand that the feeling in the boardroom is that this appointment would give them breathing space from the clubs critics as it would appease the NCISA who obviously rate him! [N]

[quote user="Huge Hairy Canary"]Yeah, Marbles, rumoured by you, you mean.
You are nothing but a stirrer and one of the reasons this forum is going down hill fast.

[/quote]

Some people really do have trouble finding their sense of humour, don''t they?

I despair sometimes when I read stuff like this on here. Nigel - Do you suffer from mild schizophrenia? Here is an excerpt from a post you put on another thread:

Anyway, what would be wrong with a supporters group sponsoring Doug Livermore? A man who has served this club wll in the past as a player and part of the management team??

One minute you sound like a balanced reasonable bloke, next minute you come out with cr*p like this.

Exasperated of Reepham

ouch... people obviously didn''t appreciate the humour in this.

i actually thought it was quite funny... [:D]

[quote user="Huge Hairy Canary"]Yeah, Marbles, rumoured by you, you mean.
You are nothing but a stirrer and one of the reasons this forum is going down hill fast.

[/quote]

Where as this post has dragged the forum out of the gutter right back up to where it used to be.

[quote user="Kathy"]

I despair sometimes when I read stuff like this on here. Nigel - Do you suffer from mild schizophrenia? Here is an excerpt from a post you put on another thread:

Anyway, what would be wrong with a supporters group sponsoring Doug Livermore? A man who has served this club wll in the past as a player and part of the management team??

One minute you sound like a balanced reasonable bloke, next minute you come out with cr*p like this.

Exasperated of Reepham

[/quote]

Sorry Kathy [:$]

I guess my mild schizophrenia is a bit like the NCISA''s where one minute they sponsor Doug Livermore and next minute its just a member of the management team.

Doug Livermore is a top bloke who will leave this club without getting the recognition he deserves.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Kathy"]

Exasperated of Reepham

[/quote]

I guess my mild schizophrenia is a bit like the NCISA''s where one minute they sponsor Doug Livermore and next minute its just a member of the management team.

Doug Livermore is a top bloke who will leave this club without getting the recognition he deserves.

[/quote]

Nigel - I didnt realise it was an attempt at humour. Someone has take it seriously under another thread I''m afraid. NCISA have always sponsored the assistant managers position its just that the present incumbent is Doug Livermore. Who ever is appointed next will automatically get sponsored by us, thats how the sponsorship system works. If we had relinquished this agreement we would have gone back to the bottom of the ladder again and started off with someone like the tea lady (no disrespect. Very important job). By hanging onto what has at times in the past year, been a controversial sponsorship deal we get first shot at the next bloke. This is invaluable as a lever when getting speakers at NCISA forums. Doug managed to get the players we have had in the past and hopefully whoever is appointed will be able to do that for us too.

Shall we call it quits?

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Kathy"]

Exasperated of Reepham

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nigel - I didnt realise it was an attempt at humour. Someone has take it seriously under another thread I''m afraid. NCISA have always sponsored the assistant managers position its just that the present incumbent is Doug Livermore. Who ever is appointed next will automatically get sponsored by us, thats how the sponsorship system works. If we had relinquished this agreement we would have gone back to the bottom of the ladder again and started off with someone like the tea lady (no disrespect. Very important job). By hanging onto what has at times in the past year, been a controversial sponsorship deal we get first shot at the next bloke. This is invaluable as a lever when getting speakers at NCISA forums. Doug managed to get the players we have had in the past and hopefully whoever is appointed will be able to do that for us too.

Shall we call it quits?

[/quote]

Nothin'' to call quits over Kathy [:)]

I bet Doug Livermore never let you down in the time you sponsored him

Did you ever have Andy Hughes at one of your forums? If so, what did you think of him?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Kathy"]

Exasperated of Reepham

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shall we call it quits?

[/quote]

Nothin'' to call quits over Kathy [:)]

I bet Doug Livermore never let you down in the time you sponsored him

Did you ever have Andy Hughes at one of your forums? If so, what did you think of him?

[/quote]

Yes we did. He came over as a great bloke. Loads of one liners and tales about the other players habits and hobbies. He talked a great game and we all thought he was a grewat signing. I think most people who were there really warmed to him, but as I remember I think it was before any of us had seen him play. Somebody on this forum once posted ''I want to love Andy Hughes but I cant'' and that sums up how I feel really.

I agree with what you say about Andy Hughes. When I met him he had time for everyone and is obviously a good ambassador for the club. I should imagine he is a popular player within the club too. The incident with the fan after the Burnley match seemed totally out of character to me and I just got a feeling there maybe more to that incident than we know. I certainly wouldn''t like to see him sacked over it. 

I would love Andy Hughes to come good for us, maybe there''s still time!

"I would love Andy Hughes to come good for us, maybe there''s still time!"

Who but a fool would not wish this of all of the squad?  The money has been paid out for them by the club......quite alot in Hughes'' case........so if he comes good it would surely be a great bonus.......as well as a proper return on the transfer fee. If he gets thrown out......what good would that do for Norwich City? Just more money down the pan.

I remember the Andy Hughes forum....he was hilarous, and never stopped talking, can''t remember the other players there that night as they never got a word in. Shame his feet weren''t as eloquent as his mouth.

Nutty, had to drag that old post up. You said you hadn''t changed. I say you have. You have mellowed....

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I remember the Andy Hughes forum....he was hilarous, and never stopped talking, can''t remember the other players there that night as they never got a word in. Shame his feet weren''t as eloquent as his mouth. Nutty, had to drag that old post up. You said you hadn''t changed. I say you have. You have mellowed....[/quote]

You had me for a moment I just caught sight at the last minute when this post was written, you must have searched a long way back to find this.

[quote user="mbncfc"]

ouch... people obviously didn''t appreciate the humour in this.

i actually thought it was quite funny... [:D]

[/quote]

Maybe because he''s very ill.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Who is very ill IBA?[/quote]

His computer is by the looks of it.....Worra lorra garbled sh*te.[:|]

Can you use a Spectrum 48k on the internet?