Sign in to follow this  
If I had the wings of  a sparrow

The situation of our Club

I actually feel sorry for Worthy this season, he should have been dismissed last season & the new Manager given an opportunity to rebuild. Instead we find ourselves a ¼ of the way through the season not knowing who our Manager will be in 2-3 weeks time. Worthy was not given the backing in the transfer market that was clearly needed & I felt that the beginning of the end started at that point not yesterday. We lurch from 1 embarrassing cock up to another with real fans on the board who are good Business people but do not have a clue how to run a Football club. Worthy’s luck has run out & things could have been very different 2-weeks ago I was thrilled with the start we had made but Hucks injury, a last minute goal v Southend & Palace is a sign of this. I look on feeling pissed off & not an ounce of happiness comes out of the situation the club have put themselves in. The Board have a lot to answer for & there Infinite patience is the clubs undoing, I appeal to the Club to sort this out sooner rather than later before we see the poisonous scenes & fans turning against each other as they did last season. If the Board can learn anything it is that they should not put us through the horrible atmosphere that engulfed FCR last season. The End.