Sign in to follow this  
Hook Norton Canary

Worthington's expected exit.........

i dnt understand why hunter would go? seems like a decent coach to me. surely livermore would go and a new manager would bring in there own assitant manager

Hunter, Livermore, Webb, Carolan (black eye ''n all), Williams, Adams and all the acadamy staff, the physio and all associated doctors and medical staff, that trick cyclist bloke from last season (if he''s not gone already!), the guy who drives the team bus, splat that cat, captain canary, camilla canary, all ticket office staff, programme sellers, turnstile operators, the guy who walks round shouting sweets, the scoreboard operator, all catering staff and bar staff (but not fat barman or me!), the guy who looks after the ball boys, all the club shop staff, the guy who looks after the website, the guy who puts the halftime scores on the lettered board (i aint been for ages!)..

think that''s it!

Did I leave anyone out Wiz??

Oh... and Roy Waller!

Not that I want Worthy to go, but if he does then Hunter will be the natural choice to temporarily fill the gap; Just like Worthy did when Hamilton went!

If a new manager is appointed from outside the club, then I think we can expect him (or her, to be PC) to bring their own backroom staff with them. That would mean exits for Hunter & Livermore I would expect.

I''m actually encouraged by the way we are ''trying'' to play good football, but also fustrated by the lack of quality & commitment at times.

Unfortunately, Delia & Michael''s joint-statement has given the ''Worthy Outers''  the encouragement to raise their very ugly heads again!

I hope Nutty Nige can get through this crisis, and take the club to new heights!

This is exactly the time we need to back the man at the top, not demand his head!

earth calling mark king!!! what are you on? give him more time?please do us all a favour and go back to playing bass for level 42!!!!

[quote user="Mark King"]

Not that I want Worthy to go, but if he does then Hunter will be the natural choice to temporarily fill the gap; Just like Worthy did when Hamilton went!

If a new manager is appointed from outside the club, then I think we can expect him (or her, to be PC) to bring their own backroom staff with them. That would mean exits for Hunter & Livermore I would expect.

I''m actually encouraged by the way we are ''trying'' to play good football, but also fustrated by the lack of quality & commitment at times.

Unfortunately, Delia & Michael''s joint-statement has given the ''Worthy Outers''  the encouragement to raise their very ugly heads again!

I hope Nutty Nige can get through this crisis, and take the club to new heights!

This is exactly the time we need to back the man at the top, not demand his head!

Gotta be a wind-up right??

[/quote]

?????????

Don''t you think the shambles on the pitch brought this matter into the public eye a little bit before the statement?

I don''t think any of them will leave on his departure. And i would love to see Curbs here as a replacement but i feel if Worthington goes Hunter will step up and take his place, Atleast ''till a real replacement is found.

* Letting Malky go.

* Not getting Ashton in at the start of the Premiership season.

* Not being able to convince EVERYONE to work together for the past year.