Sign in to follow this  
irishcanary

Worthy 'Inners' wanted...

Try blah x3, he does a good line in mindless support outbursts....

[quote user="irishcanary"]Anglia TV are looking for someone who wants Worthy to stay for their programme toinight - anyone know any likely candidates? Send an email with your contact number to jimmyfivepuddings@hotmail.com if you do...[/quote]

Now then lads, it''s one thing putting a mindless outburst from a minority point of view (although I do wonder whether the red cards will outnumber flyers for nightclubs on the riverside floor this weekend) to create controversy in print, it''s another to put your face on telly to say so.  Also, an anglia tv email address would have the domain itv.com, surely ?

[quote user="JC"]

Try blah x3, he does a good line in mindless support outbursts....

Not totally fair.. There are far more mindless support merchants on here.

[quote user="irishcanary"]Anglia TV are looking for someone who wants Worthy to stay for their programme toinight - anyone know any likely candidates? Send an email with your contact number to jimmyfivepuddings@hotmail.com if you do...[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="baldyboy"]how about blahx3? hes always bigging worthy up.[/quote]

Maybe Wack Righorn..........is actually Bleurghbleurghbleurgh? He likes Nigel, he also likes to ride to games in the same Proton Torpedo as the NCFC ''meejah'' gang - ''Hopeful Joe'' and his understudy ''teaboy'' Jamie''...........allegedly.

SquitDickRalphyDanFencyBlurblurblur could all feature, and they could all talk to each other about ''wunnerful'' Nigel - in their not too dissimilar to Professor Stephen Hawkins robotic and monotone dialect. [8-|]

[quote]SquitDickRalphyDanFencyBlurblurblur could all feature, and they could all talk to each other about ''wunnerful'' Nigel - in their not too dissimilar to Professor Stephen Hawkins robotic and monotone dialect. Geeked [8-|][/quote]

I suspect that it might be more akin to an episode of Trisha than an open university discussion, with the Inners being cast in the role of alcoholic downcast social outcast slum sweller that beats his wife and needs rehab and all that, while the Outers play the socially responsible older brother who knows when enough is enough.  But it could also be a pre-recorded talking heads thing.  Either way they''d have to talk to my agent, I have minimum demands for public ridicule.

I think the likelihood of someone from anglia tv asking a poster called irish canary to get people to Email a bloke called jimmyfivepuddings is as likely as Nigel Worthington asking Damien Francis back to play in goal.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]

I think the likelihood of someone from anglia tv asking a poster called irish canary to get people to Email a bloke called jimmyfivepuddings is as likely as Nigel Worthington asking Damien Francis back to play in goal.

[/quote]

rofl!

I really do not understand where you get this minority thing from.  Find me one person who thinks we have performed to the level we should have in the past two seasons, and who thinks this is all a big fuss about nothing.

Regardless of red cards, or whatever else people want to do, on Sunday the majority will, I am sure make their feelings known in the stadium.

You will be at the game won''t you?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Now then lads, it''s one thing putting a mindless outburst from a minority point of view (although I do wonder whether the red cards will outnumber flyers for nightclubs on the riverside floor this weekend) to create controversy in print, it''s another to put your face on telly to say so.  Also, an anglia tv email address would have the domain itv.com, surely ?[/quote]

i pity anyone who has emialed with their details... i hope they dont get funny calls!

its like thsoe stupid email thngs that Claim u get into anyones hotmail account by sending someone an email with their email address and your password in....

jas :)