Sign in to follow this  
broadie

KTP - KEEP THE PEACE CAMPAIGN - SIGN BELOW

We, the undersigned, strongly object to any protest against the manager inside the ground during this Sunday''s game against Burnley FC.

We feel the board''s recent ultimatum is sufficient warning for the manager and staff, and that any protest inside the ground will only serve to undermine the players'' performance and the paying public''s enjoyment.

We do not object to peaceful protest outside the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE ONLY SIGN (NAME OR NICKNAME) IF YOU AGREE - THIS IS NOT MEANT AS A DISCUSSION POST

One more awful performance and Delia will be forced to sack worthless after the statement she made. The alternative is the resentment will be directed at her if she renages on her statement. Therefore, for the first time in my life, I''m going to watch my side hoping they are awful and get hammered. Protest inside the ground? Absolutely. It''s the only way to be heard. Protest outside the ground? Not for me - time''s too precious and will be having a few pints before and after.

I agree as the deadly silence will suffice.  Just taken up golf as a spectator sport.

I didn''t get where I am today without showing passion with my arms folded on the touchline.

Lets hope we don''t go behind eh...  because I can seriously see the atmosphere being worse than the QPR game.

Norwich fans have a right to express there opinions on the manager in any way they like. 

How about a big chorus of Worthington''s Yella Green army as we win 4 nil. Just remember that when we finish 10th this season with worthy still in charge.

PATHETIC.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Peaceful protests MUST take place inside the ground as well!.

Otherwise, whats the bloody point?.

[/quote]

Alas Smith and Jones have made a statement, the situation is clear, so why DO we need a protest?[|-)]

Sign me up

IKW

[quote user="broadie"]

We, the undersigned, strongly object to any protest against the manager inside the ground during this Sunday''s game against Burnley FC.

We feel the board''s recent ultimatum is sufficient warning for the manager and staff, and that any protest inside the ground will only serve to undermine the players'' performance and the paying public''s enjoyment.

We do not object to peaceful protest outside the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE ONLY SIGN (NAME OR NICKNAME) IF YOU AGREE - THIS IS NOT MEANT AS A DISCUSSION POST

[/quote]

i payed my hard earned money for a season ticket and i will shout what the bl**dy hell i like!!!!

Anyone and everyone is free to protest against the manager, be it inside or outside Carrow Road. Don''t let anyone tell you differently. As always, I expect City fans to show respect for one another. That includes respecting someone''s right to protest.

CHASE OUT! Err'' sorry..........wrong decade[:$]

It''s an individual''s right to protest, therefore - they should be allowed do what they feel is right; as long as it is peaceful and non confrontational. I therefore, will grasp my season ticket and meander down to Carra Rud - and enter the ground and the Snoozy Hollow of the Cathedral Lounge, without so much as breaking wind.

I will await the outcome when the final whistle is peeped. Then I will either give it "LARGE!" or go to the boozer and think "Well, it''s a fortnight''s stay of execution........but, not the solution to the problem? Baffling.

What on earth was Micky and Deals thinking about? 

I respectfully asked for those to add names who agreed only. But once again, some selfish ''fans'' think it''s all about them.

[quote user="Getting off the fence"]

Agreed definitely. The board has made its statement.

The protetsers just want to be on the TV. It would be quite touching if some of them weren''t adults.

[/quote]

considering supporters of our club range in ages I reckon there probably will be a fair few young-uns in the protests.

Then again there are a fair few fans like yourself happy with 14th position and 4 points off the bottom.  Repeated no-shows and on course for conceding 71 goals...  Your sort unfortunatly is populating our unambitious boardroom, hence no pressure on the manager and a safe job unless we get relegated (according to Board member Barry Skipper safe from multiple relegations). 

I have never said this before but our board is seriously holding our club back.  Jobs for friends.

PATHETIC

SACK THE BOARD AND GET MANDERIC IN!!