Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Shrimper

Predictions for Sunday

Burnley to win 1-0, as they are a better side than us at present. I then believe Worthy will have a deal with Delia and leave by mutual consent.

3v2 to norwich... we will go one up  through earnshaw then theyt will pull 1 back before half time and then one more after halftime, giving us about 20 minutes to rescue something... etuhu will then pop up with a leveller in the 80th minute and the finally dublin off the bench will come on and score the winner with 2 minutes left instantly becoming a hero

well we can dream can''t we

Is that your missus in the photo?? If so, does she have a website

[quote user="Marty"]I hope we win, but as long as we don''t win 5-1 because it''s downhill from there on[/quote]

This is so tough.  The really interesting thing will be to see if Worthington does have the backing of the squad, or if they personally decide not to try on Sunday.

[quote user="Yellow Shrimper"]

Lest we should forget, there is a match going on on Sunday. I''ve just posted on the prediction League &, as on a previous thread, I''m sticking with 5-1 to the mighty yellows. Why 5-1? Well I can''t see us keeping a clean sheet! Oh, & we did it against Barnsley, & Burnley are only about 2 letters different. Goals from Etuhu, Earnshaw (3) & Huckerby   

[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]

Is that your missus in the photo?? If so, does she have a website

[quote user="Marty"]I hope we win, but as long as we don''t win 5-1 because it''s downhill from there on[/quote]

[/quote]

all the avatar pics are yes.