Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Shrimper

Predictions for Sunday

Lest we should forget, there is a match going on on Sunday. I''ve just posted on the prediction League &, as on a previous thread, I''m sticking with 5-1 to the mighty yellows. Why 5-1? Well I can''t see us keeping a clean sheet! Oh, & we did it against Barnsley, & Burnley are only about 2 letters different. Goals from Etuhu, Earnshaw (3) & Huckerby   

1-0 win. Worthy proclaims the best performance since Real Madrid beat Eintracht Frankfurt 7-3 in the European Cup Final in 1957, and we all go home for scones.

Then QPR beat us 2-0 and nothing happens and we all go home for scones.

Tough one to predict for all sorts of reasons for me.

Burnley have not lost away yet this season and are playing not bad. I''m going for a draw, probably no goals.

IT WILL BE 3-0 TO NORWICH!

WITH EARNIE(2) AND HUCKERBY TO SCORE!

AND ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT WANT WORTHINGTON OUT ARE JUST VERY SHORT MINDED I MEAN FAIR ENUFF WE HAVE LOST A FEW GAMES BUT ITS ONLY SEPT, JUST STOP MOANING LIKE LIL GIRLS AND GET BEHIND THE TEAM!

PEACE XXX[B]

I want us to lose (i know!) so that we can get rid of this taticless Worthy.

If we do lose to a good top 5 Burnley side then it will be 0-1.

Unfortunatly we have a good home form and have always had it under Worthless. So I think it will be 2-0 to City.

( then an away day6 defeat to the new manager ay QPR.

THEN WHAT!!!

I want to be entertained on Sunday.........so I will be watchin'' and scrutinisin'' the Directors Box and dugout and various other individuals.........Seein'' ''em squirmin'' an'' wrigglin'' an'' puffin'' frantically on ciggies an'' chewin'' their fingernails down to the first knuckle. Oh, and I might glance at what is goin'' on down on the pitch on the odd occasion.

I''m certainly going to enjoy myself on Sunday - whatever occurs! Then it''s off to QPR in a fortnight to have a mingle wiv sum ''cockerneeeeeeeeez'' and sing me ''jam tart'' out! LUVVERLY Poi an'' Marsh!.....an'' liqour![H]

So many times last season I thought Worthy would be gone.He seemed to have more lifes than a cat.Everytime there was a performance to save his job.It nearly always came from Huck''s,if he plays no doubt he will save his job this time aswell.Burnley aint that good a team so I still feel we will win anyway.The real test will come the week after can he enspire them to perform well away.Something I don''t believe he can and will be gone.2.1 win on sunday.

An embarrisingly poor performance, losing 2-0, atmosphere worse than the chase years, and a text Monday morning about an emergency board meeting and then dancing on the streets of Norwich

In a scrappy game, City will edge out 2-1 winners.  And so it goes on...

[quote user="Canary02"]

1-0 win. Worthy proclaims the best performance since Real Madrid beat Eintracht Frankfurt 7-3 in the European Cup Final in 1957, and we all go home for scones.

Then QPR beat us 2-0 and nothing happens and we all go home for scones.

[/quote]

Thanks, 02, your post made me laugh out loud!

Reckon we''ll scrape a spawny 1-0 against Burnley and then a jammy 1-1 at QPR which will be enough for Worthless to keep his job.........again!!!!! Won''t be able to make the game on Sunday, don''t think I can muster up the ''enthusiasm'' to try and see a TV to watch any of it either!!!!!! How can we go from being so bloody fantastic against Barnsley to such dire tripe that we''re playing now????? 3-1 against Plymouth?!?!?! FOR GODS SAKE, SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry [:@]Angry [:@]Angry [:@]Angry [:@]

2-1 to Burnley on Sunday with Norwich scoring first.

Moderate protesting during and after the game.

Glib Worthington comments followed by growing anger spilling over into Monday.

Discontent among players builds during the early part of next week.

Senior players informally group together to discuss things.

By the middle of the week they reach a concensus - to stage a coup against Worthy.

Coup plotters have informal talks with board members and threaten ''all sorts'' if Worthy isn''t deposed.

Board meets with Worthy and by the end of the week a payoff is negotiated.

Worthy leaves ''by mutual consent'' and Hunter is put in temporary charge.

Norwich win 3-1 against QPR which Hunter states is "a decent result".

Safri celebrates with some crazy dancing as Paul McVeigh plays the penny-whistle.