Sign in to follow this  
canarytim

WORTHY GONE?

I hope I find a spare million quid on the street and that Kelly Brook wants me to teach her about this thing they call "sex".

I hear that at the Colney press conference he has had another go at the fans saying he doesnt care what they think and that he remains focussed.

From a post I made on another thread earlier today...

[quote user="mbncfc"]

I also think people need to seriously think about what they want. Alan Curbishley WILL NOT come to Carrow Road as manager, unless he defies all logic. He left Charlton because he was bored of the challenge. After proving himself to that degree, why on earth would he ever risk all that again? He''s already turned down West Brom. If he''s turned them down, he''s not going to come here I''m afraid. I''m not advocating ''no change'' for the sake of it. But people also have to be realistic about the colour of the grass on the other side...

[/quote]

I don''t think it''s very wise to hope Worthy goes and Alan Curbishley will appear. I also don''t think this has much to do with amibition from the Board. I''m sure they''d try to get Curbs in.

But it''s not really their decision is it? It would be his...

Of course, I might end up being completely wrong!

[quote user="Kathy"]I hear that at the Colney press conference he has had another go at the fans saying he doesnt care what they think and that he remains focussed.[/quote]

I haven''t seen a full transcript of this morning''s interview but are you sure, Kathy, "he has had another go at the fans saying he doesn''t care what they think"? A precis such as this, if not entirely accurate, can be misleading as to the sentiments actually expressed

Kathy, do you have kids?

If so, surely you have to do the "I don''t care what you think/say, this is what''s best for the situation" routine? You know, when they want a MacDonalds or to stay out ''til 11pm or whatever.

Saying "I don''t care what you think, I have to do this a certain way" is not "having a go" at anyone.

It would be pretty stupid if Nigel said "OK everyone, I''m now officially crapping myself because there''s a protest against me, and I''ve demanded that the players pay loads of attention to the protests instead of concentrating on their job".

(I don''t have kids b.t.w., and am only taking from my own childhood experiences ...)

"I can''t do anything about protests. I''ll deal with it and I''ll protect the players as much as I can.

“All I''ll be saying to the players is go and play for themselves, go out and perform and enjoy the game. The result will take care of itself.

“I will be fine and I will deal with it because it''s part and parcel of football. I''ll be at the front and I won''t be deflecting any of the situation onto anybody else.”

Nothing in there about not caring what the fans think. The time has come, but lets try and be fair to teh guy.

[quote user="Canary02"]

I hope I find a spare million quid on the street and that Kelly Brook wants me to teach her about this thing they call "sex".

[/quote]

Hahaha, Spot on!

[quote user="Canary02"]

[/quote] Not bad - I think Maria Sharapova would be top of my list and make it £10 million quid so I could give the bulk to Norwich for some players!!

So, this was in fact a load of old rubbish....

Aren''t you going to admit it Blake?

Don''t you think that in your role at the NCISA you shouldn''t be posting completely unfounded statements like this?