Sign in to follow this  
Ron Stella - Fattest Canary in the Land

Say What You Mean!

It''s been a poor show all round since winning promotion. The players, the manager, the board and all at Norwich City Football Club have let the fans down BIG time. There are no excuses but there has been many. To let it go on for so long is a crying shame, it is disgusting and insulting to the fans.

We the Fans; have had to go against each other to get something done about the poor show from the board, the manager and the players. We are the innocent party that has been ripped off to a great tune.

The money that Norwich City Football Club has made in the past 3 seasons is astronomical. They have traded on mine and your dreams. With no intention of even attempting to realising them. A BIG whole lot of nothing.

I will give you an example of every day life, for those who find it hard to understand my riddles.

Say you buy something from a shop and it works for a while. Then, all of a sudden it fails to work.

What do you do?

What does the majority do?

Yes! That''s right you take it back, get a replacement or demand a refund.

Stating that the product is not fit for the purpose intended.

So, on who''s recommendation do you buy into the dream that Norwich City Football Club is going to be successful?

What guarantee have you of success?

What guarantee do you have that success will be forthcoming?

What compensation will you get if it goes wrong?

Robert Chase was a better person than the shower we have now. At least you knew he was going to be straight with us.

The sweeteners he offered of free travel and cut-price games, just after the sale of one of our stars.

We knew we were a Selling Club and success would be a lucky dip.

So, I say what I mean!

If you have been hoodwinked and have a glazed stare because we have a celebrity chef. Don''t be fooled.

The saving of the club came about because of Michael Wynn-Jones''s fortune and not that of his wife''s.

Yes, she is worth a few quid but, Delia is only in it for the monetary gain.

Ask them where the profits of the sales from the past 3 seasons have gone!

Only 3 million in the kitty to buy players. Don''t make me laugh!

So you think when Worthless has gone, things will improve.

You couldn''t be more wrong. Just look at the latest and past manager''s under the current board with their cumulative record.

Can you honestly say with hand on heart that you have had value for money and not been ripped off?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]People who make accusations of fraud can find themselves up for libel if they cannot prove what they say.[/quote]

That''s a bit like "Pot calling the french chalk crack" Mr Bleurgh![N]

You saw that as well Mello!? Did he deliberately aim that loaded pistol to his foot and pull the trigger? Better call ballistics to check that bullet came out of his own gun before he claims it was someone else snipping off the roofs.

Brilliant. I am 60 years old and supported the canaries for 54 years. How I wish I could put the case so succinctly. There are others who have expressed their opinions in the same vein over the last few months. Foghorn Wiz Shaun et al.

I suppose I am so concentrated in my  own business and supporting my family that I simply havent had the time to compose a contribution such as this. Because of this I feel ashamed. I feel something must be done unless this weak kneed board realise the club is a FOOTBALL CLUB not a property development company existing for the main shareholders!!!

To allow contributors such as Blah x 3 to get away with such  C**P for so long without doing anything about it makes me feel quite guilty.

I am now waiting to see what the board''s next move is. Blah x 3 and all his/her coherts can prepare for a sudden shock

I predict that the Worthless one will be gone within the next three weeks irrespective of results. Now then, what are the board going to do? Will they learn big time from their past mistakes or will they refer to the absolute nonsense of the likes of Blah3 Ralph Wright etc.

Blah x 3 Ralph Wright etc What are your qualifcations for defending the indefensible. Come on tell us. Who are you? Government civil servants? Local civil servants? Even worse Pen pushers for the club or with no money to invest and sit behind a computer billy big boying every body who comes on to this board who loves the club but doesn''t agree with your point of view?

What is your philosophy on the football club, or indeed, on life?

I may be totally wrong but I really don''t think I would enjoy a night out with you lot! Boring.........!

If you were a  manager looking for a really good job, who would you choose? West Brom, Leeds or Norwich? It''s got to be Norwich. Despite all out problems, we have the best support and a wonderful  place to settle down and bring up your family.

Now it may well be that the board have already worked on that. I bloody hope that is the case!!

See you all tomorrow I will be wearing a pink carnation.

Blah x 3, I recall in a previous spat I had the ordacity to argue a point of view and  you worried in case I had problem regarding my personal image.  Well Yes!  Heh! I am Gay! What''s your problem Mr Press Man??(At least I hope you have a problem for the really consistent p**s poor postings) Sorry forgot you dont post over the weekend. You only waste your employers time !!!

PS Keep going Wiz still your read postings. Well Done !!

OTBC!!

NCFC are a mid table Premiership club. Anything less is unacceptable!! I thank you!

Now off to the Rabbi Tossing Tournament in Stretham All the best!

[quote user="Fastest Canary in the Land"]

It''s been a poor show all round since winning promotion. The players, the manager, the board and all at Norwich City Football Club have let the fans down BIG time. There are no excuses but there has been many. To let it go on for so long is a crying shame, it is disgusting and insulting to the fans.

We the Fans; have had to go against each other to get something done about the poor show from the board, the manager and the players. We are the innocent party that has been ripped off to a great tune.

The money that Norwich City Football Club has made in the past 3 seasons is astronomical. They have traded on mine and your dreams. With no intention of even attempting to realising them. A BIG whole lot of nothing.

I will give you an example of every day life, for those who find it hard to understand my riddles.

Say you buy something from a shop and it works for a while. Then, all of a sudden it fails to work.

What do you do?

What does the majority do?

Yes! That''s right you take it back, get a replacement or demand a refund.

Stating that the product is not fit for the purpose intended.

So, on who''s recommendation do you buy into the dream that Norwich City Football Club is going to be successful?

What guarantee have you of success?

What guarantee do you have that success will be forthcoming?

What compensation will you get if it goes wrong?

Robert Chase was a better person than the shower we have now. At least you knew he was going to be straight with us.

The sweeteners he offered of free travel and cut-price games, just after the sale of one of our stars.

We knew we were a Selling Club and success would be a lucky dip.

So, I say what I mean!

If you have been hoodwinked and have a glazed stare because we have a celebrity chef. Don''t be fooled.

The saving of the club came about because of Michael Wynn-Jones''s fortune and not that of his wife''s.

Yes, she is worth a few quid but, Delia is only in it for the monetary gain.

Ask them where the profits of the sales from the past 3 seasons have gone!

Only 3 million in the kitty to buy players. Don''t make me laugh!

So you think when Worthless has gone, things will improve.

You couldn''t be more wrong. Just look at the latest and past manager''s under the current board with their cumulative record.

Can you honestly say with hand on heart that you have had value for money and not been ripped off?

[/quote]

The saving of the club came about because of Michael Wynn-Jones''s fortune and not that of his wife''s

---------------------------------------------------------------

Bit wide of the mark ,  Michaels  career is illustrious , but the money  is in the TV coverage ,  to be fair though   , the Delia -Michael  partnership  struck gold  !  

[quote user="blahblahblah"]People who make accusations of fraud can find themselves up for libel if they cannot prove what they say.[/quote]

Nice one coming from blahx3!  Put your foot in it yet again!!!!!

If your spuds don''t produce, it''s no good looking at the flowers. The problem is at root level and we must now be smart enough to see past the celebrity smile to see what is going on.

I have cringed at the way some fans have been carried along by the Delia media machine. It is all about publicity for the tv cook and  her blossoming financial empire. At Championship level it gives her quite ample exposure to the press.......and ''little old Norwich'' getting up provided her with endless photo opportunities with the big boys. She is not ''one of us'' as such........she is a business woman backed up by a hard-nosed business minded husband....who just happens to follow Norwich City. Nothing more. Doncaster? Is he Norwich?  No.......It''s time we started to look at what really IS going on..

As I''ve said before.......we don''t turn up week in week out to watch a souffle'' rise........we come to support our football team. Mention Norwich City to anyone out there now and all they think of is Delia Smith. Hows that for an image? It must make the opposition quake in their boots.

Sad state of affairs and time the hierachy stopped taking the loyal and good nature of the Norfolk people for a ride.......We might bleat....but we ain''t sheep!