Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

The silence is deafening

Worthy is not the problem anymore, the players have been speaking with their feet for a long time now as have the supporters.  Now the real problem is with the Board i.e. Delia/Michael and the vegetables, forward thinking, your best interests at heart I don''t thinks so. 

You are right about that. Ever since the Fulham debacle it''s been apparent that a number of our players had quit on the manager and by extension us the fans. I can''t think of another team that held its fate in its own hands and went to the slaughter in quite the manner that we did that day.

Last season was just a continuation of the process for wahtever reason a sizeable number of playesr had just stopped listening and it really never seemed that there were any new ideas except for ''we need to work harder''. This year our fast start with our new formation has proven to be a false dawn - the players (not all of them) have voted with their performances. The manager has to go - and if the board had any affection left for the man they would put him out of his misery today.

Tough times demand tough decisions - there are no miracles left at Carrow Road under the current regime.