Sign in to follow this  
cypruscanary

Next Team

Well First Post so here goes,

If no new manager is in place, will be interesting to see what team selection is like, usual faces or some youngsters brought in, also what tactics are used, that will tell how much influence Hunter actually had, whether it was more over the first few games and less over the last 5.Will be interesting to watch even from sunny Cyprus.

A good first post, got rid of the nerves!

Yes, i too look forward with anticipation and will be interested to see what a new manager will do with the current crop. It''s a tough job, a sort of job which i''m sure will be alot of footbal manager dream. Norwich is a big club ,with huge potential and a good fan base, there shouldnt bee a shortage of apllicants.

Yep.......I can''t see how anyone can have enjoyed this turbulent period, but thankfully it is dealt with now.

It will be interesting, but the incoming manager really has got his work cut out with such a small squad. Lets hope he has plenty of contacts to get us on track and that the board gives him some dosh to spend when the window opens.........

Impossible to say about Hunter. He seemed to prepare that players well early on, but the England set up isn''t all that as can be seen by performances.

I guess we will have to keep our rattles crossed and hope!