Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

FFS SHOW A BIT OF CLASS!

If there is one thing I hate more than hoofball it is fan unrest.

Never mind who is to blame.

Have your protest if you must but FFS show some class in the ground as we have 11 players taking the pitch tomorrow who DO want to turn out for Norwich City and DO want to win the game.

The Worthington issue must be set aside for 90 minutes to show Norwich supporters know their priorities.

This whole sorry affair has dragged on too long it''s true but you must want to win the game and you must want to come together to support your team and not to fight amongst yourselves. It is not the supporters fault the custodians of the Club have failed to act on their behalf long before now. The result has been a downward spiral of derision as greater effect is sought by some who quite frankly need to take a step back and look at their mind-set.

If Worthington gets two good wins coming up it will not change my mind about him just like that...if he is still here at Christmas and we are top six it might, forget him inside the ground, don''t give Sky the pleasure of in ground protests, get the priorities right and show some Class.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]If there is one thing I hate more than hoofball it is fan unrest. Never mind who is to blame. Have your protest if you must but FFS show some class in the ground as we have 11 players taking the pitch tomorrow who DO want to turn out for Norwich City and DO want to win the game. The Worthington issue must be set aside for 90 minutes to show Norwich supporters know their priorities. This whole sorry affair has dragged on too long it''s true but you must want to win the game and you must want to come together to support your team and not to fight amongst yourselves. It is not the supporters fault the custodians of the Club have failed to act on their behalf long before now. The result has been a downward spiral of derision as greater effect is sought by some who quite frankly need to take a step back and look at their mind-set. If Worthington gets two good wins coming up it will not change my mind about him just like that...if he is still here at Christmas and we are top six it might, forget him inside the ground, don''t give Sky the pleasure of in ground protests, get the priorities right and show some Class.[/quote]

Ignore this KTF rubbish. We want to get rid of the board and Worthington and today is our best chance. We really need to make todays protests count. We want about 20,000 red cards and protest songs throughout the game thenwe will get rid of worthy and the board and get some people in that really care about the club.

I''m certainly not a KTF''er I don''t know where that came from. If I was I suppose I would have been there today with a season ticket.

I just don''t like to see our team lose whatever the circumstances and I am currently listening to us 2-0 down feeling this might be the end of Worthington but the score and the performance gives me no satisfaction whatsoever.

''We want Worthy out!''

''Are you watching Delia''

''On the Ball City'' and

''City till I die.''

That''s saying we support the Club and not the manager and that is showing class.

You just picked the moment Rude Old.Had 5-year-old son in tow for first game at NCFC (hey - at least he saw the end of an era!). The only time that I felt he got a taste of what it''s all about was when those four songs rang out, one after the other. Pure passion, pride in the club - as you say, a bit of class on a day to forget for so many other reasons.

Took both of my sons when they were very young Barman. One never liked football and the other is NCFC through and through. If your lad enjoys it then he will be back for better times.