Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Norwich City FC the worlds Laughing Stock

Sky games go out accross the world, all 4 corners of the globe.

Billions of people may of been watching us today. And the shambles they saw said something to them didnt it, it said that Norwich city are S**t!

they are 3rd rate, poor players with a manager who doesnt give 2 hoots and a board who are too scared to act, they saw that Norwich City fans have had enough, Standing in the pouring rain for an hour after the game protesting, they saw that we are torn apart.

And i bet they laughed, the watching World laughed at us

and all Delia wants to do is "give Nigel a Cuddle" your a joke Woman!

sack him!

jas :)

[quote user="Dicky"]Especially some of the fans today.[/quote]

Oh come on Dicky, give it a rest!  I cannot speak for every single fan there today (and neither can you), but if you have been happy with the progression of our club the past three years, then you are either easily pleased or living in neverland.

Today was always going to be difficult, given the past run of games, defeats at Plymouth (their first home win), at home to Palace (so dire it was difficult to better it today, but we did), Coventry, etc etc.

So we are supposed to go along, sing and cheer and everything was going to be okay, we were going to cruise the league, despite having a team with no confidence in the manager - despite having a wafer thin squad? Poor Huckerby was recalled (can he be fit, truly) and in reality, only HE turned up!  If that''s a way to manage a team then god help us.  We are 17th in the table, not leading it by 20 points.

The atmosphere hasn''t been great for a long, long time.  All the fans'' fault obviously.  Every single one of them.  We never support our team - we never travel miles or sing for them when they are down 2-0 away from home.  No, we are crap supporters for wanting a manager to leave who was simply not good enough. 

For the record I didn''t boo, shout WO or anything of the like (not when the team were on the pitch).  That is just my way, I don''t expect anyone else to do what I think they should do because I am a better supporter than them.  It''s just how I feel.  I actually felt very sorry for NW today, no one should have to go through such public torture as that, the board should have acted long ago (the summer if not before), not dished out a last gasp ultimatum...

So some of the fans today were not supporters in your eyes - fine.  I bet every one of them hated booing, shouting for NW to go, but come on, hadn''t we seen enough (both home and away), haven''t we and the club suffered enough?  What reason could there be for keeping an ailing manager in his post.

So some people got a bit heated?  Showing passion perhaps.  Thank god some of us still have it.  Shame the players haven''t shown it for a while.

[quote user="Dicky"]Especially some of the fans today.[/quote]

Dicky,you truly are in la-la land 

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]

I bet every one of them hated booing, shouting for NW to go, but come on, hadn''t we seen enough (both home and away), haven''t we and the club suffered enough?  What reason could there be for keeping an ailing manager in his post.

[/quote]

Don''t you believe it - I loved every minute of it! When we started singing "Bye, bye Nigel Worthington" it was one of my happiest moments ever as a supporter!

I agree with Gazza wholeheartedly. I''m over here in the middle of Oxfordshire; me & my boy are allocated our seven matches so we''ll be there - we''ll try and get tickets for other matches too. Why? - because we''re City fans. Hell and high water - we''re City fans. I''m not a better or worse fan than anybody else. I''m mid-forties and have followed them with a passion since I was a boy in Bungay. That doesn''t mean I can belittle the opinion of somebody who has folllowed them for maybe a couple of years... but it does mean that I can feel sick to the core as I did at Derby last season when a soul-less, heart-less effort-less performance met defeat with a soul-less defeated manger sitting still on the bench for 90 minutes. I don''t do the WO songs but I knew then that he had to go. That was mid-way through .last season - this is now. I feel the same tonight as I did when I was 14 or so when Ron Saunders got the sack after a home defeat by Everton - very angry. My Dad said he would never go again and he never did - his mates used to come and pick me up... it didn''t stop me then and it won''t stop me now. OTBC!

p.s.they have to give it temporarily at least to David Williams - as one of the two Davids in the eighties, him and Stringer had us playing the best football ever...

[quote user="Yellow fever"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]

I bet every one of them hated booing, shouting for NW to go, but come on, hadn''t we seen enough (both home and away), haven''t we and the club suffered enough?  What reason could there be for keeping an ailing manager in his post.

[/quote]

Don''t you believe it - I loved every minute of it! When we started singing "Bye, bye Nigel Worthington" it was one of my happiest moments ever as a supporter!

[/quote]

That is a shocking attitude. What the hell is wrong with you. I definetely wanted Worthy to go, but today''s behaviour of some of our fans was disgraceful. The board screwed up big time, Worthy should have gone in the summer or at the very least after the Plymouth debacle. Our support today was a sorry spetacle, and I bet our inbred buffoons down the road were loving every minute watching this club fall apart. How can you be happy when this club is in serious decline. Worthington did not deserve the public humilation he received today and I hope some lessons have been learned.

Though what would make me happy would be the club signing Curbishley

Cos Dizna its the start of new things - we got rid of Worthy - the board will be next and then we can start to go places again. you young ones have gotten to used to the rubbish - we used to be a big club

Good post Gazza.......

If the players and manager had a fraction of the passion the fans showed.......there wouldn''t have been need for such a protest. I just HAD to be done.

A serious reality check needed ...''billions'' would not have watched us...the ''world'' is not laughing at us...the ''world'' will not give hoot. There are way too many more important things in life man! Get a grip.

i did hear a tiny rumour that we are not short of sutors as far as sugar dadies go,a certain board member that has helped out before with his own money is keen to invest more to push the club on ,but delia and co are there for the long haul,the worry for me is how ever much delia has done for ncfc in the past ,we may need to loose her and the current lack of ambition at the club to move forward,with a little faith and dean ashton comming during the summer of the premier campain we could be by now a pretty safe premier team,i am not asking for blind faith just a little bit of ambition,and if they think they can quell the bad feelings they have built up over the poor handleing of the worthy situation by promoting hunter after an improved performance or two i think they are once more kidding themselves

[quote user="One of many Thame Canaries"]

I agree with Gazza wholeheartedly. I''m over here in the middle of Oxfordshire; me & my boy are allocated our seven matches so we''ll be there - we''ll try and get tickets for other matches too. Why? - because we''re City fans. Hell and high water - we''re City fans. I''m not a better or worse fan than anybody else. I''m mid-forties and have followed them with a passion since I was a boy in Bungay. That doesn''t mean I can belittle the opinion of somebody who has folllowed them for maybe a couple of years... but it does mean that I can feel sick to the core as I did at Derby last season when a soul-less, heart-less effort-less performance met defeat with a soul-less defeated manger sitting still on the bench for 90 minutes. I don''t do the WO songs but I knew then that he had to go. That was mid-way through .last season - this is now. I feel the same tonight as I did when I was 14 or so when Ron Saunders got the sack after a home defeat by Everton - very angry. My Dad said he would never go again and he never did - his mates used to come and pick me up... it didn''t stop me then and it won''t stop me now. OTBC!

p.s.they have to give it temporarily at least to David Williams - as one of the two Davids in the eighties, him and Stringer had us playing the best football ever...

[/quote]

Hi Thame Canary

I bet you wouldn''t have agreed with me had you known I am originally from the mighty Beccles    lol

Agree with your points re Stringer and Williams...