Sign in to follow this  
Hook Norton Canary

Bowen and Crook

I DONT WANT TO BE DISREPECTFULL BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN MANAGERS.

WE NEED A QUALITY MAN TO GET US GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AGAIN.

CURBS FOR ME  IF WE CAN AFFORD HIM

[quote user="dr livingstone"]

I DONT WANT TO BE DISREPECTFULL BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN MANAGERS.

WE NEED A QUALITY MAN TO GET US GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AGAIN.

CURBS FOR ME  IF WE CAN AFFORD HIM

[/quote]

To be fair dr Livingston, before Nigel Worthington was our manager he assisted during the awful Brian Hamilton era and he sent Blackpool spiralling towards relegation.

A classic example of how introverted and nostalgic Norwich fans are.  We''re calling for two ex-players, both of whom are coaching with other clubs, and neither of whom have actually managed a team in their lives.  At the same time we''re automatically writing off our chances of getting Curbishly because we''re too small a club.And these are some of the same people who have criticised the board and the club in general for taking a small club attitude and not being ambitious enough...Ho hums... [:|]

Bowen will be hungry........Crook knows how the game should be played.

Good choice.......and no big name Charlies please.............

Bowen & Crook for me... Bowen has been very successful as assistant for a few years now. Birmingham fans have told me their down fall coincided with Bowen leaving for Balckburn & this was a major cause! Chippy played the beautiful game the right way & I''m sure the players would learn a hell of a lot from him! This partnership I''m sure would also bring an end to hoofball for good!!!!

This would be an exicting combination.

Is it me? but isn''t Curbishly one of Delia''s mates and therefore aren''t we in danger of another Worthy Ceet u a shun where the heart rules the head if things didn''t work out?

I just find Curbishly dull. he spent many seasons at Charlton just surviving and plodding along in mid table mediocrity. Reminds me of the Grey man.

[quote user="percyvarco"]

I just find Curbishly dull. he spent many seasons at Charlton just surviving and plodding along in mid table mediocrity. Reminds me of the Grey man.

[/quote]Wouldn''t a bit of established-Prem-team, mid-table mediocrity be preferable to where we are now? I''m sure Curbs would move on after a successful promotion & 5 years of consolidation - just in time for Iain Dowie to take over (we are following the Charlton model, aren''t we? [8-)])

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]A classic example of how introverted and nostalgic Norwich fans are.  We''re calling for two ex-players, both of whom are coaching with other clubs, and neither of whom have actually managed a team in their lives.  At the same time we''re automatically writing off our chances of getting Curbishly because we''re too small a club.

And these are some of the same people who have criticised the board and the club in general for taking a small club attitude and not being ambitious enough...

Ho hums... [:|]
[/quote]

On the contrary.......why settle for mediocrity when we can have an exciting roller coaster ride with Bowen and Crooky. It isn''t all about winning or promotion.........it''s about blood pumping through your veins and going home after 90 minutes of thrills feeling it was worth the effort............

Nostalgic would be Terry Allcock teamed up with Tommy Bryceland!