Sign in to follow this  
mr.carrow

A New Name For Manager

[quote]about as perfect as Tony Blair[/quote]

We''d never get Blair, he''s still managing his own team till next year, looks like he''s seeing out his rolling contract. 

And I don''t suppopse we could afford the wages anyway.  I reckon it''ll be some nice cozy non executive directorships for him.  50k a year for 3 weeks work ?  Yes please !!!

When you said a new name for manager I thought you''d suddenly come up with a brilliant new concept. When your manager gets rubbish, don''t sack him - change his name by deed poll! We missed a trick there, a couple of hundred quid in admin fees could have seen Worthy renamed Nigel Ferguson and we''d have been sorted.It''s not too late though. Martin Mourinho could be our saviour! ;o)

McAllister would be certainly worth serious consideration - a professional footballer in the best sense, and IIRC a pretty good manager at Coventry. I believe his wife died earlier this year, so he''s had a tough time, but he may be ready to return to the game.

Blair can become the US ambassador to Iraq, and see at first hand the sickening results of being Bush''s lickspittle.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]about as perfect as Tony Blair[/quote]

We''d never get Blair, he''s still managing his own team till next year, looks like he''s seeing out his rolling contract. 

And I don''t suppopse we could afford the wages anyway.  I reckon it''ll be some nice cozy non executive directorships for him.  50k a year for 3 weeks work ?  Yes please !!!

[/quote]

And John ''slugger'' Prescott as fitness coach?