That''s another £1.10 out of their coffers - it all helps. Plus its an interesting read. (It should also burn quite well on the fire this evening.) If they don''t go up this season they''re buggered. I suggest others do likewise - email ownabit@itfc.co.uk and request a prospectus, including your address.

Hey, if 20,000 Norwich fans get one a) they''ll think they''ve got more fans than they have. and b) that''s a week''s worth of Andy Marshall''s wages NOT saved.

By a lovely contrast, I also sent off my cheque to NCFC for my shares this morning.

Ama

Anyone know of any far-flung relatives who might like a copy? Might cost more to send to, say, an address in Australia... :o)

I couldn''t possibly condone such childish behaviour, but it will give my uncle in New Zealand something to read on Christmas Day ;-)

I could!!

This is an absolutely cracking idea - it made me laugh out loud. Amarillo - time to post to a few other selected sites I think - doesn''t need to be NCFC focused - i''m sure there''s quite a few people out there who''d do this for a laugh.