Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Sitting here watching Malky playing for Watford on TV live in the Premiership. Ahem!

Firing Malky Worthington''s biggest mistake?

Could a performance like that against Burnley have happened with Malky in the side?

OTBC.

er, not if youve seen the third goal as they capitulate and lose the lead.

Great own goal by Turncoat Francis, who was immediatly substituted. Made me laugh. Miskicked a clearence from 4 yards and in it went!!

Having said that, Watford have just equalised and its not over yet. Fair play to em.

Definitely one of or ifnot the biggest mistake.

Letting Eddy go was mistake too...

C''mon Curbs... sign up!

Of course it was Worthington''s first big mistake, BBB.  Not only getting rid of Malky but the way in which he did it.

At the time I posted very strongly that Worthington was a poor manager and was vilified by many contributors, especially a certain ex-patriat. Well, some of us saw the light long, long, before many others.

Thank goodness W has gone, the only problem is how deep is the damage he has done as I don''t see a squad full of players capable of getting us out of this league

well aren''t you a wonderful prophet Fat!

When the new man is appointed- you could start throwing mud at him straight away- so that when he is inevitably sacked at a much later date- you can again feel good about yourself again.

I agree Nigel had taken us as far as possible- though I also think some people split the fanbase and good atmosphere far too early and made his job that much harder.

He has gone now- lets move on.

And lets not keep posting anti worthy posts- lets agree his sacking was prudent- let''s have the dingity to praise him for his efforts and achievments-  and then let''s look forward to the next chapter in the life of this wonderful club.