Sign in to follow this  
CARIBCANARY

4th Test Canaries

Watching England at the 4th test in Antigua, it was gratifying to notice the proliferation of Canary fans(and flags). As a resident I''ve been printing off the EDP and Pink-un to take into the ground each day! Going out for a meal and drink to night with the Capital Canary lads, 14 Norwich fans will be there, so far no luck in inviting any Town fans, they''re obviously too "Good" to be here.

What amazes me about our fans is how many can afford to go to the carribean and usa on holiday. Is that because we haven''t spent all our money on tickets. I hate to think how much it will cost to go to away matches next year

Don''t know if anyone else saw this yesterday but, at one point, an inflatable canary was lowered to pitch level on a piece of string by the Capitals, and West Indian fast bowler Tino Best obliged by signing it before it flew back up to the fans in the upper tier. A class moment, I thought.

Are you going out with Mike, Floyd and Cheese then? I was over for the Barbados test but have returned to the fine city now. Were even more NCFC fans there - was a group of about 80 from Norwich staying in a hotel up the road from us.