Sign in to follow this  
sheded

Attributes .....

Said Doncaster: “Martin is welcome to throw his hat in the ring. He is caretaker manager and I don''t think we would want to discourage him from anything that he feels he wants to do. At the same time the board has identified the attributes it wants for the next Norwich City manager and everyone who applies will be considered against those criteria.

“I''m not going to speculate about who might be considered. I''m not going to speculate about what the timescales should be. We would obviously like to get on with the process as soon as possible, that process has started and we would look to make an appointment as soon as possible. We''ve had expressions of interest from a number of high calibre individuals

---------------------------------------------------

This statement doesn`t sound like  the board have fixed on Hunter as the next manager !  

So , what are these attributes ? 

Personally , I DON`T think  Curbishley   has them !   he`s gone stale  at Charlton , and we just got rid of a stale manager .....   on top of which , he`s not known for his  dynamics !   he`s a dull plodder  ,  will get there eventually  ..... how boring is that ??  

We need somebody  with  some fire in his belly  , somebody who`ll run up and down the touchline , effing and blinding at the players ,  a manager who`ll get in the dressing room  and tell it like it is  [ Barry Fry ! ]    a manager that`ll scare the sh*t  out of the  sadsacks  who think they can stroll around the park  ...... 

We  need a  Warnock !   [I]

I agree, Curbishly is a grey man to me. I was slated when I suggested that plodding in the Prem, whilst financially Ok, is dull.

At least get in somebody who has a strong presence, we have just had 6 years of grey, time for some fire! and not a yes man or another of Delia''s mates. Look at the dilema that served up for her.

Bowen & Crook. Now there is a pairing that could well get the excitement back to CR. Curbishly will just please the accountants.

[quote]We  need a  Warnock ! [/quote]

Does anyone or anything in this world ever need a Warnock ?  if we were to hire his clone (he''ll never leave the Blades, thank god), you''d have a team full of 6''4 pro wrestlers who keep the ball in the air for 75 minutes a game.  Not exactly "The Naarch way" of pretty passing is it ?

We need somebody  with  some fire in his belly  , somebody who`ll run up and down the touchline , effing and blinding at the players ,  a manager who`ll get in the dressing room  and tell it like it is  [ Barry Fry ! ]    a manager that`ll scare the sh*t  out of the  sadsacks  who think they can stroll around the park  ...... 

We  need a  Warnock !  

Your analysis is interesting but your conclusion is flawed.   We also need that man to love football as a beautiful game and to inspire quality as well as passion.

Not Warnock who has the class of a downmarket kebab van........We need a clone of John Bond!!!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]We  need a  Warnock ! [/quote]

Does anyone or anything in this world ever need a Warnock ?  if we were to hire his clone (he''ll never leave the Blades, thank god), you''d have a team full of 6''4 pro wrestlers who keep the ball in the air for 75 minutes a game.  Not exactly "The Naarch way" of pretty passing is it ?

[/quote]

He has a better record than our Nigel.....   [:|]

anyway.  Warnock - NO THANKS

Iraq could probably do with a Warnock..........but I would struggle to find anyone (other than Bryan Robson) who would suit Norwich City less......

Flair and excitement is what we want.......Bowen and Crooky. Bring ''em on and let''s throw caution to the wind for once. It''s all been grey grey grey since the 90s............... I want some colour!

{CambridgeCanary"]

Quite agree CambridgeCanary, thats exactly what we need [:D]

Dave Bassett and Mark Bowen. perfect combo, with Dave mentoring Mark and delivering the fire in the belly type stuff.