Sign in to follow this  
arthur sayers

NORWICH CITY I HOPE YOU CAN ALL SLEEP AT NIGHT NOW YOU HAVE GOT RID OF THE MANAGER

There''s a key on the left hand side of your keyboard, labelled "Caps Lock".  If you press it, you can type in lower case.  Underneath it is the shift key, if you hold it down while you press a key, it will give you a capital letter.

No charge, I''m happy to help.

[quote user="arthur sayers"]I ONLY HOPE CERTAIN MEMBERS OF NORWICH CAN NOW SLEEP AT NIGHT .[/quote]

Personally I will sleep fine.......so will Worthy with his pay-off.

Time to move on.......and I''m strangely warming to Blah.......that was very drole.

Some of us feel a sense of sad relief.What would you have, Worthington as Manager until he is 65 and we are in the Conference?

[quote user="arthur sayers"]I ONLY HOPE CERTAIN MEMBERS OF NORWICH CAN NOW SLEEP AT NIGHT .[/quote]How have you got -1 posts?

[quote user="Salopian"]Some of us feel a sense of sad relief.

What would you have, Worthington as Manager until he is 65 and we are in the Conference?
[/quote]

Some of us just feel sheer relief!!!!

I find a hot milky drink, the bedroom not too warm and well aired and perhaps a bit of light reading will get you off in no time.

Nice use of the shift key at the end, arthur.

And yes, I suspect all the players will want to impress the new boss.  Whoever that might be...

[quote user="arthur sayers"]i think you know who i mean the players now see them win against QPR[/quote]Because his first post was so rubbish he was deducted 2 posts.Sort of like a forum version of negative goal difference.

i really do hope worthy goes on to have a top flight career he gave us 4 1/2 brilliant years but then the 2 years of decline, its just that he had gone stale and run out of new ideas at norwich like curbs did at charlton, it was just that curbs jumped ship before it had to much of an effect on the club. im glad for both ours and his sake that hes gone, before we got relegated and he damaged his reputation beyond repair

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="arthur sayers"]i think you know who i mean the players now see them win against QPR[/quote]

Because his first post was so rubbish he was deducted 2 posts.
Sort of like a forum version of negative goal difference.
[/quote]

cruel...very cruel.........[:)]

There''s a lot of new faces on here all of a sudden, with yourself, Yellow Fever et al...

Has broadband reached Hellesdon so soon? How''s Leon?

[quote user="arthur sayers"]I ONLY HOPE CERTAIN MEMBERS OF NORWICH CAN NOW SLEEP AT NIGHT .[/quote]

Arthur my old beauty, i am intrigued you joined the board what 68 wks ago and you have just had your 1st post , did you not have any thing to say ? were your post rejected ? i am not trying to be funny but i can''t get my head round that , what was the point in joining if you were not going to use it , you have missed all the worthy out etc , would he go would he stay etc, it all washed over you arthur,

now you have got hold this damn contraption surely we have not got to wait another 68 weeks for your next post.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

There''s a key on the left hand side of your keyboard, labelled "Caps Lock".  If you press it, you can type in lower case.  Underneath it is the shift key, if you hold it down while you press a key, it will give you a capital letter.

No charge, I''m happy to help.

[/quote]

Are YOu Worthy in diSguise? If you are then please invest the clubs money in some computer lessons before you come back to the siteWorthy Found out now Stay out...

[quote user="theolster"]are you worthy or a relative?[/quote]

Have your complimentary tickets for the Villa come through yet theolster ? [;)]

[quote user="Canary02"]

There''s a lot of new faces on here all of a sudden, with yourself, Yellow Fever et al...

[/quote]

I think it has reached Suffolk !

[quote user="Canary02"]

[/quote]

There are also some notable absentees. Whatever happened to Dumbledeliais magic? Used to reply to every thread at one time.