Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Please be Curbishley?

Never again will such a great opportunity be available for this Club, The man has a great record and would really give us a chance to move forward.

Just look at how Charlton are doing under Dowie! There time in the Premiership could possibly be coming to an end?  How great would it be if we could replace them under Curbs? If the rumours are true that he stated he would be interested in managing a Championship club and that he has turned down Leeds and West Brom? just maybe due to our location, we are the Club he was talking about?

Just praying that he would be interested?

I''d love for Curbishley to come here too, but get your mind off the idea.

It''s gonna be Hunter or Tilson.

From an outsiders point of view.

Don''t even think about it. Curbishly can go virtually anywhere he wants to. Sorry to dash your hopes but you have no chance.

Happy hammer

Happyhammer/Andy

From an outsiders point of view.

Don''t even think about it. Curbishly can go virtually anywhere he wants to. Sorry to dash your hopes but you have no chance.

Happy hammer

this is just someone form the board saying this so we acept a cheap manager - curbishly would come here if we gave him enough money and showed ambition

I had the following in my inbox this morning:

Hiya

Spoke to my uncle last night and the word in the VIP box is Delia will go for Curbishly as they are already pretty friendly! He has been up to a few games recently apparently! He saw him there! Case of wait and see though hey!

should explain that this girl''s uncle is a steward in that area at NCFC.

Something I have been thinking is do you think the new manager whoever it is will have the same stance on Chris Sutton? I should imagine he is watching very closely.

At last,

What makes you so sure on this ? We usually go for a cheaper solution promoting within!

I have just had a feeling about him coming here for about a year now. Just hope it is right?

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

it will be someone cheep like tilson

the board has no ambition we msut act soon to make us great agian

[/quote]

It is cheap. Cheep is the bird noise as in your previous play on words / gag!

do you watch the games? do you part with cash? if so WHY?

At last,

Looks like our money has gone down the swanee! I was convinced,  the Pinkun are stating that he is waiting for the job of managing the most fickle muppets in the land! Just how are West Ham percieved as a Big Club? I can remember the good old days when we used to be far better! Besides do we really need anymore investors into London Clubs?

The Premiership will soon be named the London, Liverpool and Manchester League! these 3 cities have the Following Clubs:

London= West ham, Arsenal, Chelsea, Fulham, Charlton, Tottenham, Watford,

Liverpool= Liverpool, Everton

Manchester= Man U, Man C and you could throw in Bolton! 

There is no room left for the rest of us! Our catchment area is huge and we could become a serious Prem outfit with some belief! The problem is half the idiots from Norfolk end up supporting clubs like West Ham in the belief that they are Big when in reality they are a small fish within there own area!!  

[quote user="shyster"]

It''s gonna be Hunter or Tilson.

[/quote] The club would have to be very brave or just plain foolish to consider Hunter. A change of direction is clearly needed and appointing a man who was head hunted by and worked for Worthy isn''t going to go down well with the fans. Delia and various other people has asked us to pull together as a club to move forward - appointing Hunter certainly won''t help to achieve this!

Oh dear not looking good on this front!

Looks like we are gonna be left with a blackwell, hoddle, Robson type, recently sacked failure!

Gutted! If only the lottery money or tax payer had bought us a 50,000 seater stadium, maybe he would of been interested?

I think this is just the old ''mushroom'' syndrome of keeping us all in the dark..........We probably won''t be given anything until the deed is done.....by which time it will be too late.

Lets just hope that our little voices have been heard and Delia and Co. bring us something to look forward to.

[quote user="frettenhammer"]Maybe he''s holding out for a ''small'' club like West Ham eh snakepit boy.[;)][/quote]

He may just be doing that! Never mind we can then have Pardew who will be hungrier than ever to prove a point!!!!!