Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

Forget WO and KTF - let's move on!

Can we PLEASE make this the last day those appalling terms WO and KTF are used. It''s time to move on now and for everybody to reunite and give the board, the management and the players 100% backing . If we don''t, we could be staring at the abyss in no time at all.

I wholeheartedly second this, it is completely pointless now that he has been sacked. Perhaps we can get the board back to being an interesting and stimulating football forum rather than the virtual playground that it has become in recent months.

if you sign up for it wiz you need to stop slagging off worthington cos that is the same thing. please give it a rest now hes gone

KTF was not just about Worthy - it was the whole boards approach. We shouldnt let them by us off with one little token.

We need to renew the efforts and get rid of the board - we all know it is there fault too - we have all said so enough times. we will see this when they appoint a new manager - i bet it is someone cheap!!

Weve got worthy now lets go for the real target the board.

[quote user="Yellow fever"]

KTF was not just about Worthy - it was the whole boards approach. We shouldnt let them by us off with one little token.

We need to renew the efforts and get rid of the board - we all know it is there fault too - we have all said so enough times. we will see this when they appoint a new manager - i bet it is someone cheap!!

Weve got worthy now lets go for the real target the board.

[/quote]

I have my issues as to the direction in which the club has been taken ....but I agree that now is the time to let it lie and hope for better things. There is no point in trying to remove the board or waging war as will just perpetuate the anger many of us feel and disrupt our decent players in the games ahead.

I ask Delia and Co to take heed however......as I don''t think it would take much for it all to blow up again. THAT would indeed be disastrous.

but the whole point is we have to keep it going - there wont be better things with this lot in charge - WO is not jsut getting rid of the manager. he was just the puppet they put in charge - we msut get rid of the real problem - the board

many of us feel the same we must continue the fight

we will lose against qpr and many more will join us after that - keep WO going to save the club

but the whole point is we have to keep it going - there wont be better things with this lot in charge - WO is not jsut getting rid of the manager. he was just the puppet they put in charge - we msut get rid of the real problem - the board

many of us feel the same we must continue the fight

we will lose against qpr and many more will join us after that - keep WO going to save the club

[/quote]

I''m with you in spirit and I can see both sides of the argument.......but in fairness to Delia and Co, they have done the deed for the supporters.....now we must see what happens. God forbid it all breaks out again and we end up going down. I would still be there on matchdays....but the likes of the once mighty Sheffield Wednesday can vouch that it is a tough road back. Maybe it''s time to reflect..........

[quote user="just-cluckin"] Maybe it''s time to reflect..........[/quote]

no thats exactly what they want - we must carry on whilst the fans a re up for it - it took us ages to get the fans to boo this time - if we wait for months again things will be worse and more money will be gone

dont reflect act

no thats exactly what they want - we must carry on whilst the fans a re up for it - it took us ages to get the fans to boo this time - if we wait for months again things will be worse and more money will be gone

dont reflect act

[/quote]

people like you are ruining the club. You are like a school kid in a new club, but your club has no purpose now, you new pals will have to go elsewhere - unless you find another target to ridicule, I guess you need to do that or you lose you new pals.

You have nothing positive to say about anything connected to this club (I think i know why).

dont reflect act

[/quote]Isn''t it time for your medication?

I totaly agree, it is exactly what this club needs, get the fans behind the team, get rid of the name calling and nastiness between fans (although I doubt some are actually fans; yf).

I doubt it will happend because of the attitude of some people who have found their new direction in life, and it isn''t pulling together in the same direction.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="Yellow fever"]

dont reflect act

[/quote]

people like you are ruining the club. You are like a school kid in a new club, but your club has no purpose now, you new pals will have to go elsewhere - unless you find another target to ridicule, I guess you need to do that or you lose you new pals.

You have nothing positive to say about anything connected to this club (I think i know why).

[/quote]

Amen, the voice of sanity. Robert Chase was a Chairman that needed removing by force. The current incumbants are genuine people with the clubs best wishes at heart. You may not agree with everything they do but you can''t wage war and chuck your toys out of the pram every time they don''t buy you the sweetie you want.