Sign in to follow this  
canadian yellow

i have a problem

Hi I am a norwich fan living in canada I have been reading posts from this site since the season began

My first problem is I will be visisting you fine city in feb 2007 i would love too watch Norwich play a couple of games

if anybody here could put me on the right track for buying tickets that would be great.

My second problem is why are fans of sports all over the world so up with a team when they are winning and down on a team when losing

It seems 2 me that it is early in the season and norwich are not doing so bad sure they have lost a few games when they should have won but thats the way it goes sometimes surley norwich fans need to be behind there team when things are not going right they need positive reaction from fans not negative the only way this team will do well is for al you guys to be behind the team and managment  during the good and the BAD times  so get behind your team a cheer them into the premiership next year i am sure with the great fan base that norwich have you can take them there

thanks CANADIAN YELLOW

Hello Canadian Yellow,

Ticket info can be found on the official site. www.canaries.co.uk

I wish I knew the answer to your second question. Why can 11 random individuals have such an affect on my mood? The problem is they do and like a crack whore I cant get enough of it, never mind think of quitting supporting NCFC. Ever since my dad took me when I was 7 I have been hooked. When I have kids i will make sure that I pass on the same affliction...

Where in Canada do you live and why do you support the greatest team the world has ever seen... (ie Norwich)? Will this be your first game? If it is make sure you watch us at home. We are worse than Celine Dion covering a Bryan Adams track away from home.

it''s tough to describe the mood swings, they just happen! Now i am older and wiser I try to be more philosophical about football, I even enjoyed a 0-0 draw recently!!!!! good luck with your visit and enjoy the games.

I think it is worth bearing mind that there is a world of difference between venting your spleen on a message board like this and what actually happens on match days. The fans were (IMHO) superb again in their support of the team (we still lost mind), and have been all season both home and away. I would be worried if it was only Norwich fans that did this, I bet if you visited a selection of message boards for other clubs you could tell how well (or not) the team were doing by the tone of the posts. I hope you manage to get to see Norwich play when you come over.