Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Rotherham v Norwich City match thread

Team line-ups announced:

Rotherham: Cutler, Worrell, Robertson, Sharps, Mills, Cochrane, Keane, Williamson, Woods, Taylor. Subs: Montgomery, Partridge, Bopp, Wiseman, Newsham.

Norwich City: Gallacher, Shackell, Fleming, Thorne, Hughes, Henderson, Ryan Jarvis, Colin, Rossi Jarvis, Eagle, Robinson. Subs: McVeigh, Etuhu, Spillane, Arnold, Martin.

Wow 1-0 up after 5 mins away from home and Peter Thorne the scorer?? Can this be happening?

Interesting line up. I''m surprised Eagle is in ahead of McVeigh and Spillane! Good to see some youngsters playing!

I was hoping Vince would leave his lying around but instead I''ll have to settle for his descriptive emails: "1-0, Thorne (header)"...

[quote user="LQ on another world"]Oh well, 1 - 1. Maybe it''ll be a different story tonight because we scored first?[/quote] I have a horrible feeling that it won''t make much of a difference!

What''s that on the pitch....................slllliiiiippppppp.....oooppps a banana skin!

Half time, we are pants and have been given the run around for the last 39 minutes but the four hundred or so away fans can still be heard singing on the ball city, each and every one of them deserve a medal... or some sort of free pasty!!... might not listen to the second half, i have some paint to watch dry. 

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]Half time, we are pants and have been given the run around for the last 39 minutes but the four hundred or so away fans can still be heard singing on the ball city, each and every one of them deserve a medal... or some sort of free pasty!!... might not listen to the second half, i have some paint to watch dry. [/quote] Not much on the bench to liven things up either. Perhaps McVeigh should be given a try!? For someone who has reception for radio Norfolk, how is Robert Eagle playing??

The "experienced players" arent doing much by the sounds of it.

This is the sort of game you really expect Hooooze and Roninson to control the game.

I have lost count how many times Fleming has fouled someone.

Can u imagine the tm talk.....

"work ethic is good" keep the "tempo" going, i just want "honesty,no wammean" and the start was "first class!"

It could be Rotherham or anywhere

Liverpool or Rome

Cos'' Rotherham is anywhere

anywhere alone...................

with the radio at home

du! du!

The Clubs in a pickle

We''re in a pickle for sure

And no one wants to watch us play

They''d rather be propping the bar

This could be.....................