Sign in to follow this  
jon francis

Franny Jeffers???

Ive seen today that he has been kicked out of Everton and sent back to arsenal where he is 8h choice striker behind Henry, Bergkamp, Reyes, Kanu, Wiltord, Aliadiere and Bentley.

Worth having next season because surely hes available???? Maybe 1 million would get him. Worth a bid I think a partnership of Huckerby Jeffers and Svenson could surely fire the goals to keep us in the premiership???

Allright JF, hope the journey to Reading was ok. Jeffers is an interesting one but do you think that he could fit in well to the Norwich squad because he does have a little reputation. He didn''t really do anything spectacular with Everton and only being 8th in the Highbury Striker list say''s there must be a big reason, but as you say you never know and he could do a job if we go up and tried to get him.

Crouch??

What''s happened to the talk of Crouch? Saw him against Chelsea last night, looked good although he missed a sitter! Anyone know what''s happening with him??

Chris, after he got his confidence back with us and has got himself back in the Villa side I don''t think O''Leary would sell him now.

You might be right, blacko - Crouchy has done well for Villa these past two weeks, but he knows that as long as Angel and Vassell are around he will never be first choice, and he still has to put up with barracking from some of the Villa boo-boys. That said, he may be prepared to be patient, especially if they nick the final place in Europe. If, however, his patience is wearing a bit thin then there is surely some part of a foreign field that is forever Norfolk waiting to receive him with open arms!

I dont think strikers would be on the top of Worthys shopping List with Hucks, Mckenzie, Svennson, Jarvis, Hendo etc.

Midfielders and defenders is what we need.

Absolutely no way. Luckily I don''t think he''s the kind of player the board would opt for...

Just seen hes srted things out at everton and is available for selection again!
Wouldn''t be worth buying anyway, we don''t need players like that!

I have to agree with the general consensus on this one, defenders and midfielders are more important in terms of team building