Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

dublin signs

Its official, Dublin has signed on a free transfer, 37 not too sure what he can bring maybe 15-20 mins a game and I do have to agree with Worthy that he will bring a fair bit to the dressing room now, big motivator etc.

Expect people will get on the bandwagon and say he is too old and we should have signed Sutton, but we have him now so we have to go with what you have got and support him.

What I do feel is that maybe it wasn''t because Sutton was old but maybe he might well have a clash with Worthy and that he does not fit in with what Norwich are looking for.

Time will tell about Dublin but he will bring extra cover at the front and back.

I''m not going to say he is too old but how long will it take him to get fit if he has been without a club since the summer?

Also you have to feel sorry for Jarvis, gets a rare start, scores twice and the next day we sign another striker!

I like to know how much we will be playing him?

The last person who signed for the rest of the season was graham Stuart and he was ****!!!!!

We have Dublin, not sure, but in agreement we have to give the guy support, but I hope and pray that their are some irons in the fire as the lack of depth in our squad was shocking on Saturday. Midfielder, centre and left, centre back, and a young hungry striker and a left back are all essential. The scouts need to earn their money for a change, thats if we have any!

There is no competition for the players who expect to start every week and that I''m afraid breeds complacency.

Jarvis and Mcveigh are great squad players who will add competition. The youngsters, I''m afraid I just don''t know enough about their abilities.

[quote user="NotWorthy"]

Ipswich fans must be wetting themselves today and with very good reason .

[/quote]

you have an unhealthy interest with a club other than the one you claim to support? (positive as ever)

I always used to like Dion Dublin, but is this where we really should be going?

Another 2 fingers up to Ryan Jarvis from our useless manager. He must be well pleased.