Sign in to follow this  
Herb

So....

not as harsh as the song about him some fans was singing at Southend!!!! I don''t think it would get past the moderators on here though [:)]

[quote user="Blub Blub Blub"]Yeah hilarious , pity Herb cannot laugh when the jokes racial but then thats not as funny as a health problem is it ?[/quote]

If you think McKenzie had a health problem you''re deluded, he had an attitude problem and a serious loyalty problem.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Blub Blub Blub"]Yeah hilarious , pity Herb cannot laugh when the jokes racial but then thats not as funny as a health problem is it ?[/quote]If you think McKenzie had a health problem you''re deluded, he had an attitude problem and a serious loyalty problem.[/quote]he is trying to leave Coventry as he isnt getting first team football.....

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Blub Blub Blub"]Yeah hilarious , pity Herb cannot laugh when the jokes racial but then thats not as funny as a health problem is it ?[/quote]

If you think McKenzie had a health problem you''re deluded, he had an attitude problem and a serious loyalty problem.
[/quote]

Of course MI6 Herby I believe you........Some important and special true fans have unlimited access to the NCFC playing staffs medical and personal files.......Any other juicy snippets you are ''privy'' to? I have money! I can make it ''Worth'' your while!

BUNG HO! 

Y''know.......I truly believe this forum is getting OTT - and if it wasn''t so comical.....it would be criminal.........[:|] Oh, and Ashton was ''really'' crocked against the FA cup game against West Harm - and I know that for a maybe fact!....allegedly.

I dont think we know the whole story around his departure and doubt we will.  Perhaps it was all about escaping things at the club, something unlinked to the club at all or about getting more cash following his acrimonious and doubtless expensive divorce?  Clearly that is as much conjecture as anything we know but is just as likely. 

Going off subject slightly did anyone see the Stephen Fry program on being bi-polar - or manic depression as it was once known?   Fasciating insight to the complex working of the brain and how depression and drive even the strongest of people in unexpected directions.    

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Herb - And you call other posters "bitter and twisted"!!, do you know for a fact that he did not have a health problem or is it just your opinion? [/quote]I was making a joke and incidentally as someone who has experienced mental health issues first hand I''m entirely comfortable making a light hearted comment about it.After all, I''m still a little mad myself :o)