Dublin

Subs:

Camp

Robinson

Jarvis

Eagle or Hughes

Fleming

Agree on the 4-4-2 and would go:

Gallacher; Colin, Doherty, Shackell, Boyle; Croft (if available, McVeigh if not), Etuhu, Safri, McVeigh (Eagle if Croft out); Earnshaw, Dublin.

Subs: Camp, Fleming, Robinson, Eagle (Hughes if Croft not fit), Jarvis.

However, I think Nige will keep the 4-3-3 with defence as above, Midfield of Etuhu, Safri and Robinson, attack of McVeigh, Earnshaw and Croft or Hughes if Croft is injured. Dion will be on the bench.

how about in a 442 formation

gallagher

colin

doherty

shackell

boyle

croft

safri

etuhu

mcveigh

jarvis

earnshaw

subs: camp, fleming, robinson, eagles, dublin

i feel dublin is on the bench as he will not be match fit and jarvis got two during the week

How about Fleming in for Shackell? I''m hardly Flem''s biggest fan (big prob in the Premiership season), but he seems to be doing well lately & Shackell, who I do rate, seems to have lost it. Might do both of them some good.

[quote user="andrew young"]How about Fleming in for Shackell? I''m hardly Flem''s biggest fan (big prob in the Premiership season), but he seems to be doing well lately & Shackell, who I do rate, seems to have lost it. Might do both of them some good.[/quote]

Fleming is a model pro and won''t ever let the club down. Shackell has been a bit shakey of late but the only way he will properly learn his trade is by playing games. We should allow him a little leeway even if he makes a few mistakes so I think I would stay with Shackell and Docherty.

Dublins going to be on the bench , hopefully he will have recovered from the exertions of the warm up to come on for the last 3 minutes , the match will already be lost by that point .

[quote user="Blub Blub Blub"]Dublins going to be on the bench , hopefully he will have recovered from the exertions of the warm up to come on for the last 3 minutes , the match will already be lost by that point .[/quote] How cynical!

Gallacher

Colin   Doc  Shacks    Boyle

Croft   Robinson  Safri Etuhu   McVeigh

Earnshaw

Camp  Fleming  Hughes Dublin Ryan Jarvis

[quote user="Canary02"]

However, I think Nige will keep the 4-3-3 with defence as above, Midfield of Etuhu, Safri and Robinson, attack of McVeigh, Earnshaw and Croft or Hughes if Croft is injured. Dion will be on the bench.

[/quote]

You''re not paying attention, we''ve just won a game so you have to credit Hunter with the team selection and tactics.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

Gallacher

Colin   Doc  Shacks    Boyle

Croft   Robinson  Safri Etuhu   McVeigh

Earnshaw

Camp  Fleming  Hughes Dublin Ryan Jarvis

[/quote]I think he will go with that also but i would like to see Fleming for Shackell, if not Shackell needs to have a good game for me especially after flemings performance in mid week.Would have liked jarvis to stay in the side as well as reward for his two goals, trouble is where do you stick him.  Come 70 minutes if Earnie is getting service with no joy i would put Jarvis on in his place and see if he takes his opportunity.

gallacher

colin  doc  shacks  boyle

croft   eutuhu   saf   eagle

jarvo      earnie

apparently eagle did well against rotheram? didnt think much of mcveigh against palace so cud b a gd chance 4 the lad. jarvis deserves a go, if worthy plays him itll prove to him hes not wasting his time and goals will help him