Sign in to follow this  
gazban

i new this would happen

We would start the season well ( though not playing the same football as we have been though).  Just enough that Worthy wont get sacked, but not enough for us to be serious challengers for promotion. We will go along winning most of our home games, losing most of our aways. When will the board say ''enough is enough''? or are they content with this. Another defeat at Plymouth or another few months of the same yo-yoing as last season, what will it take?

I gave up my season ticket last year in protest at the poor football on show. Sadly the first game I went to this season was Crystal Palace. I have obviously missed the blip of good football. I know this post is negative, but I''m so cheesed off with the club as a whole at the moment.

Oh well, you''ll just have to find a new hobby then, eh?

We have played a few decent games this year, and the onus is on attractive passing football. This is a big change in last year.

Why don''t you just see how things develop, and if we are playing more bad football than good by Christmas, you''ll find that everyone will want a change not just the "WO" movement.

Nigel''s had his chance, he''s taken it by proving that he wants us to play more football on the deck and develop our passing. If this is a flash in the pan, we''ll soon see.

[quote user="Mook"]

Oh well, you''ll just have to find a new hobby then, eh?

We have played a few decent games this year, and the onus is on attractive passing football. This is a big change in last year.

Why don''t you just see how things develop, and if we are playing more bad football than good by Christmas, you''ll find that everyone will want a change not just the "WO" movement.

Nigel''s had his chance, he''s taken it by proving that he wants us to play more football on the deck and develop our passing. If this is a flash in the pan, we''ll soon see.

[/quote]Didn''t look to attractive last Saturday or at Coventry or if I''m honest at Southend.

That''s correct, HH44. It didn''t.

But.

It.

Did.

Before.

That.

It can''t be that difficult to pay credit where it''s due. Can it?

Which?

Posting.

Vertically.

Or.

Giving.

Credit.

Where.

It.

Is.

Due?

(Does.

Anyone.