Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

What are we going to do?

To here Worthington claim that he is under no pressure is a disgrace!!!

What can we do about this? the club are becoming a joke! Delia and worthington are dragging this club down day by day!

We have a fantastic fan base that now needs to make there feelings on this matter heard what does everyone feel is the best way to go about this?

I am quite willing to stand up and be counted are you?

Curbishley anyone?

There is only ONE thing we can do - either protest at games, or vote with our feet and just don''t turn up.

Sadly, I don''t have that much faith in a lot of the Norwich fans with the latter option, who, as that excellent thread debated the other week, are happy just to go along and put up with whatever they see and "just see a game of football"

Therefore, I think protests are the way forward. I''m up for it. The question is, are you? (not you, Snakepit boys, was just meant in general lol)

i dnt think we wud b abl to get curbishly anymore but i wud take any1 over worthy. how can teams above us be sacking managers and wev still got ours. this has gone on far too long. one season after relegation shud hav been all he was given to redeem himself. the squad proved wot it is capable of at the start of the season and worthington clearly cant motivate the team away and it feels like its only us who are capabl of lifting the team and getting wins. this has to end now or we r staring at another 9 years - if we lucky