Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Plymouth v Norwich - Match thread

Line-ups:

Plymouth: McCormick, Connolly, Seip, Doumbe, Capaldi, Norris,Wotton, Nalis, Buzsaky, Hayles, Ebanks-Blake.
Subs: Chadwick, Sawyer, Reid, Summerfield, Djordjic.

Norwich: Gallacher, Colin, Fleming, Doherty, Boyle, Safri, Robinson, Etuhu, Croft, McVeigh, Earnshaw.
Subs: Camp, Dublin, Thorne, Hughes, Ryan Jarvis.

Referee: J Singh (Middlesex)

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]Shacks and Worthy fallen out again then?[/quote]

Shackall''s form hasn''t been great up to now, suprised that Jarvis or Dublin aren''t on

[quote user="can u sit down please"]2 goals in a week for Flem then........great!! Is the away kit hoodoo gonna continue? Have we worn the white on yet?[/quote]

apologies.....this prat of a commentator on radio devon is doing my head in!!

I thought we discovered last year that when Doherty and Fleming play together we are shaky, doherty in particular. Doherty''s goood games for norwich have all been alongside shackall. Will worthy never learn.

I have all but lost patience with worthy now

Worthy O.......

.....Hang on, 45 minutes left yet, lets not jum to conclusions.

45 Minutes to keep my backing Nige.

Im fuming! i dont care how well we are playing we are losing and Gary Doherty has got 3 own goals in 3 seasons.. Bloody Donkey!

Worthy outy!

jas :)

Great - get home from town and quackly switch on to see how many we''re winning by and it''s a familiar story - 1-0 down and losing to a side who haven''t won all season!! Grr! Can''t belive Jarvis isn''t starting and Thorne is on the bench ahead of Eagle! Worthy out NOW!

Time to take Sky Bet up on their very generous offer me thinks.

20-1 for Worthy to be the next "Manager" sacked sounds like an absolute steal to me.

Better get on quick though, it could be tonight.

We just dont sound like scoring! I cant single anyone for any credit, we seem to have some possesion but just dont hurt anyone.

I think this game sums our season up......not got going.(watch it come back and bite me on the backside!)

Doesn''t sound too good so far does it. Sounds like we are relying on Croft supplying Earnie. So what are the other 4 midfielders doing exactly?And which clever individual decided we should wear our green and white away kit against a team who play in green and white?

thats it now i have had enough of this clown worthy!! he has to go!! it cant continue like this, we said judge him on 10 games and now i think its fair to judge. As it stands, 3pts from the bottom and looking bleak.

Tactically naive, no ambition , dubious transfers and a string of S**t performances. Im fed up! Never really ranted, kept opinions to myself but now i am totally f''d off!!

WORTHLESS OUT before this season is a write off too.

2-0.................................I have had enough now!!!!!!!This is a joke.....we are a joke.They havent won all season at home..............we could make a sunday league team look good if they were at home.Sky Bet here I come........Easy Money