Sign in to follow this  
USAcanary

Neil Adams- canary Call

It was unbelievable some of the things he said today, here are two gems.

"Our defence was poor today which was surprising because normally our defence

is one of our strengths"

He said it twice, unreal. We have been out scored 3 to 1 in our last 47 away games, ironic we lost 3-1 today

How may goals did we concede the last 2+ seasons.

Is Neil serious or biased?

Then after praising our first 5 games numerous times he said

"We should play Dublin and play a more direct style regardless of what people think"

So we should go back to hoofball, just brilliant.

Adams is a fool who is lucky to have a job with a rubbish radio station, who are devoid of anybody else to fill his shoes. The only thing that he provides is the constant amusement of the braindead callers calling in and treating him as some kind of sage.

Thankyou very much, i was one of the braindead callers today i asked where Delia was! Neil Adams has more spinters in his arse than most so called pundits and if you have a pop at him he cuts you off, so whats the point in having a go at him when you get through, i made my point about Delia and that was that, but again thank you for the insult!!! 

Neil Adams works for the club, How many of us would slag our own company off if someone stuffed a mic in our faces? not many id wager, get rid of him and get in someone who can say what they really think EG Iwan.

jas :)